Soft top window storage

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Will this bag work for a 2dr with rear seat removed?
Why wouldn’t it? It’s just a bag. Lay it flat or lean against front seats if back is out.
Sponsored

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Without reading the whole thread, who can tell me the best bag for the three softop panel?

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I ended up buying the Mopar bag, needed a safer place to store them. I was just using some towels before. I used it all last summer and have not experienced any problems with the windows sagging. It is very nice and well made.

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
I ended up buying the Mopar bag, needed a safer place to store them. I was just using some towels before. I used it all last summer and have not experienced any problems with the windows sagging. It is very nice and well made.
Are there any roll up option? Understand it must accommodate the jl corner piece, but I like the old jk roll solution which can simply tack to the roll cage.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are there any roll up option? Understand it must accommodate the jl corner piece, but I like the old jk roll solution which can simply tack to the roll cage.
No

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I keep my windows in the original box they came in. I have the Tuffy enclosure in back and haven't tested if they fit in there yet. On top is the original top protective bag it came in to store in the winter when the hard top is on.
IMG_20200413_191812.jpg

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

This is a nice bag. Just went there to order one and it is on backorder! Kenney sad.
i finally used it lol. it sits nicely on the back of the front seats. the windows easily go inside. only downside (which is sizable at the moment) is that it blocks the rear ac vents to my kids in the back seat. we tried it out on a pretty hot day, with the biking top allowing sun into the jeep. it was easy to unclip the bag and laid it in the back of my suburban for now. i will end up hanging it in the garage. luckily, being in so cal, we dont have to worry about suddenly needing to get the windows back on so i dont have to keep them in the jeep. when its not HOT, it wont be as big of an issue.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
i finally used it lol. it sits nicely on the back of the front seats. the windows easily go inside. only downside (which is sizable at the moment) is that it blocks the rear ac vents to my kids in the back seat. we tried it out on a pretty hot day, with the biking top allowing sun into the jeep. it was easy to unclip the bag and laid it in the back of my suburban for now. i will end up hanging it in the garage. luckily, being in so cal, we dont have to worry about suddenly needing to get the windows back on so i dont have to keep them in the jeep. when its not HOT, it wont be as big of an issue.
I contacted them to see when they would have more. She said she was working on some today and would have them done by tomorrow night so I'm definitely going to order tomorrow. I get the feeling she does them in small batches.
I'm in Nor Cal but have been caught in a few rain storms while my hard top was hanging in my garage. Not fun. Especially watching the dogs in the back trying to find the least wet place to sit.
This bag will probably stay in the vehicle for most of spring and fall. Most likely don't need it in the vehicle in the summer months.

Huskywrangler

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I got a mopar bag. But I picked up another set of new windows for 200 bucks on Facebook. So those stay in the window bag all the time. and the ones on the jeep go in the house when I take the top off. This way when I'm out I always have windows ready to go if needed, but my nice windows aren't getting crinkled by being in the bags with dogs in the cargo area.
Sponsored