Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I have read that the SRCs detract from ground clearance, but as the bottom tube is even with the bottom of the frame, I don’t see how that can be true. What am I missing?
Sponsored

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Scott, I’m sorry but I don’t have a clue. My disabilities made it prudent to pay a small fee to have them installed. I checked out the rails as they came out of the box, but didn’t look any deeper than that. I would contact the manufacturer if you haven’t done so. The install videos show each nut on a separate plate with a thin rod attached, to thread the nut into the frame rail for the front bracket. Did you receive the pinch plate cover? If you have not done so, I would contact the manufacturer; I have read in reviews that they are very responsive and accommodating. Good luck sir!
No problem. I appreciate your reply. I just finished mounting them. I did find the instructions in the box, but they weren’t a lot of help, that plate wasn’t shown. So I didn’t use it. Got them on, but took about 3 hours and I feel it.

Scott

image.jpg

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
No problem. I appreciate your reply. I just finished mounting them. I did find the instructions in the box, but they weren’t a lot of help, that plate wasn’t shown. So I didn’t use it. Got them on, but took about 3 hours and I feel it.

Scott

image.jpg
Scott, they look great!
Sponsored