• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: Tazer Mini

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
Looking for a fully functional Z Automotive JLJL Taz Mini, new or used.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@alphalife9

For new you won't find a better price then...

$302.68 Tazer JL Mini

For this price go to to and buy @Northridge4x4 .... use coupon code: jlwranglerforums

Remember, some day you will be able to sell your Tazer and be able to re-coop more then half of what you paid for it.

OP
OP

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
@alphalife9

$302.68 Tazer JL Mini

For this price go to to and buy @Northridge4x4 .... use coupon code: jlwranglerforums

Remember, some day you will be able to sell your Tazer and be able to re-coop more then half of what you paid for it.
Just ordered, thanks @Rhinebeck01 !:like::rock:

Bernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
@alphalife9

$302.68 Tazer JL Mini

Thanks A Lot, Rhinebeck01 - Very helpful.

I was just about to order it but I couldn't find a way to add the 2 yearr warranty option, as you recommended in the past...

Is there an option to add it later on, at zautomotive website OR how do I get/do that in northridge4x4 website?

Thanks for your help.
Bernard.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks A Lot, Rhinebeck01 - Very helpful.

I was just about to order it but I couldn't find a way to add the 2 yearr warranty option, as you recommended in the past...

Is there an option to add it later on, at zautomotive website OR how do I get/do that in northridge4x4 website?

Thanks for your help.
Bernard.
@Bernard
@joe@zauto

Send an email to Joe and ask that he facilitates this for you. Joe is the kinda owner that will step up to the plate and get it done for you.

Post here what his reply is to you....

Sponsored

Bernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
@Bernard
@joe@zauto

Send an email to Joe and ask that he facilitates this for you. Joe is the kinda owner that will step up to the plate and get it done for you.

Post here what his reply is to you....
Followed your advice, I did That.

Joe replied super fast and told me that, at the moment his website does not support purchasing just the warranty and he will check what can be done.

A few hours later, Joe emailed me again - he "said" that he is already working on it and by the end of the week, he will have a solution.

AND that is why I decided to go with the Tazer (and Joe) - the superb customer care and the flexibility and the product development according to our needs, as I saw in the various threads here - that and the help and knowledge of members, like Rhinebeck01 .

BTW.
I have nothing to do with Joe or Tazer and I don't know him at all, appart for what I just described (what makes his quick response even more impressive, in my opinion - not something to take for granted...).

Thanks again, Rhinebeck01.

Bernard.

WillDo559

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon unlimited
@alphalife9

$302.68 Tazer JL Mini

Just ordered my new tazer mini on eBay from rubitrux for best offer at $300. Cant wait to get rid of those alerts!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@WillDo559
@anyone buying a Tazer JL from a licensed Tazer JL vendor....

Do go here and pay the $20 for a / the 2 year warranty on your ZAutomotive, product!
https://zautomotive.com/product/z-automotive-warranty/

Joe, just started making the warranty avail. for purchase for those that did not buy directly from him... Thanks, @joe@zauto . Customer's asked and you stepped up and made it happen.

UCnight

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
@alphalife9

$302.68 Tazer JL Mini

if you sell it, the settings are gone right? So why would people sell them one day?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if you sell it, the settings are gone right? So why would people sell them one day?
@UCnight

@WillDo559 bought a new Tazer JL Mini, on eBAY from Rubitrux who is one of ZAutomotive's licensed vendors.

Rubitrux sells on eBay and will often sell at best offer. $300 is usually accepted by them in regard to a new Tazer JL Mini without the 2 yr. warranty. The Mini will have the basic 90 day warranty from ZAutomotive, though.

ALSO... you can buy used Tazer JL's on eBAY, Craigslist, Forum Sales, etc.. As long as the Tazer JL is unmarried, it can be use on another JL.

ALSO... ZAutomotive offers an Unmarry Service if as guy/gal needs a Tazer JL unmarried and they do not have the JL that it was married to available. This service costs.. $41.05.

JlRubi18

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
@WillDo559
@anyone buying a Tazer JL from a licensed Tazer JL vendor....

Do go here and pay the $20 for a / the 2 year warranty on your ZAutomotive, product!
https://zautomotive.com/product/z-automotive-warranty/

Joe, just started making the warranty avail. for purchase for those that did not buy directly from him... Thanks, @joe@zauto . Customer's asked and you stepped up and made it happen.
Thanks for this! I purchased my Tazer from Northridge and I didn’t know there was a warranty offered. Just purchased my warranty, can’t beat it for $20.
Sponsored