Wrangler JL rubicon front diff housing

Cncpop

First Name
Claudiu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL wrangler
Hi I’m a first timer here so hopefully I do this right !
Recently bought a JL salvage and imported it to Europe
The online photos at the auction made me hope that the damage was minimal but when the jeep finally arrived in Europe ant a close inspection I realise the damage is much worse then expected.
need help from the Europe guys or from the USA to source out a front diff housing as mine is snapped from the entry point of the left side diff centre housing.
wont mention that the frame is also bent so I will have a big job on my hands trying to fix this car.
here in Europe at the dealer the prices are out of this world so I’m hoping someone can help me find a dismantles or someone that might be able to sell me the Parts I need to get the car back on the road At a more realistic price !
The parts I need are
Front diff housing for Rubicon
Radiator support
Radiator (2.0T petrol Automatic)2018
Left hand headlight
Rear window
Driver airbag
Front winch bar

846BA30E-26E9-4500-BB01-387ECEF8BAAA.jpeg

DC7E05BF-E654-421A-8DCB-AA3012E2BD4E.jpeg
Sponsored

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon unlimited manual, 2021 Ram 1500 ecodiesel crew
If you imported it from America. You have to get American front diff as is wider than European rubicon front diff.

OP
OP

Cncpop

First Name
Claudiu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL wrangler
Does anyone know if there’s a chance to repair the housing was reading on the forum that’s it’s not an easy job as the centre part off the housing is one type off steel while the ends are another. ???

OP
OP

Cncpop

First Name
Claudiu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL wrangler
I’d be trying to find out from my US based Colegues Some dismantlers ideally in the Huston area as that’s from where I can export the parts easiest from where I can source out the parts I need for my jeep
Business names websites or contact Nr would be highly appreciated !

lohr500

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.2 MultiJet Diesel
Not to cause you any more stress, but if you haven't done so already, I think you should pull the diff out of the housing to check that none of the internals are damaged. Or at the very least, take the front plate off the diff casing and see if you can spot any obvious damage. Due to the angle of the axle tube, the half shaft may have damaged the diff itself, or the half shaft could be broken :(

Better to know this before you start bringing parts across from the US. If the diff is damaged, it may be more cost effective to get a complete salvaged axle shipped over.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Cncpop

First Name
Claudiu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL wrangler
Not to cause you any more stress, but if you haven't done so already, I think you should pull the diff out of the housing to check that none of the internals are damaged. Or at the very least, take the front plate off the diff casing and see if you can spot any obvious damage. Due to the angle of the axle tube, the half shaft may have damaged the diff itself, or the half shaft could be broken :(

Better to know this before you start bringing parts across from the US. If the diff is damaged, it may be more cost effective to get a complete salvaged axle shipped over.
That will be my next move

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’m certainly no expert, but it looks like you need a whole front axle, no?

I am in the Houston area. If you need help with something locally I’ll help if/when I’m able.
Sponsored