Hello from Germany - Wrangler JL Rubicon 2.2 Diesel Granite Crystal Grey

7c102c600853ce38121

First Name
Marek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 EU JLUR
Great looking tyre, looks like 33 fits without fender modification, great!

BTW Tobias, you're from Germany, maybe you could help with understanding how the legality of steel / aluminum front bumper looks like?

Here https://www.facebook.com/allradpauli/photos/?ref=page_internal I see that they are putting those bumpers on almost every modified vehicle.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TangoRomeo7688

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon 2.2 Diesel
Great looking tyre, looks like 33 fits without fender modification, great!

BTW Tobias, you're from Germany, maybe you could help with understanding how the legality of steel / aluminum front bumper looks like?

Here https://www.facebook.com/allradpauli/photos/?ref=page_internal I see that they are putting those bumpers on almost every modified vehicle.
Hi, officially they say it is illegal in Germany since 2019... but there are some possibilities to get it done, combined with a winch. The bumper then is called "Geräteträger". But not every TÜV station will legalize it. Depends on inspector who has duty.

Kind regards

Tobias

OP
OP
TangoRomeo7688

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For the moment, got my trunk build removed, sold and putted my back seats in again.

Could make some serious money with the build's sale.. so why not.. and I need the seats the next few weeks.. Maybe another, better, build will show up in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

marinoss

First Name
Marinos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2-Door 2.0-liter
Hi Tobias,

nice pictures and nice Jeep! And I see you have a good taste in rifles, too. Is that a Tikka T3x TAC in a GRS Berserk Stock?

My real questions are for the cargo rack your rifle stands in:
Is it directly inserted to the US hitch receiver?
Did you get it in Germany or Europe, or did you have to import it from the US?

Thank you and best regards from the other side of Germany,

Dirk
Hi Dirk,

send me a mail @ [email protected], I will send you the amazon link for the basket.

And it is a Tikka T3X CTR in a Bifrost Stock. Perfect ergonomics. Shoots far SubMoa with my handloads.

Tobias
[/QUOTE]
Hi Tobias,
Great mods and photos. I have the same Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-door, Granite Crystal) and leave in Cyprus. So my Jeep came with the EU plastic rear bumper with the number plate at the center, same as yours. I am searching for a suitable receiver hitch like the one you fitted. Can you help me and share the link? Thank you and regards from Cyprus.

OP
OP
TangoRomeo7688

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Dirk,

send me a mail @ [email protected], I will send you the amazon link for the basket.

And it is a Tikka T3X CTR in a Bifrost Stock. Perfect ergonomics. Shoots far SubMoa with my handloads.

Tobias
Hi Tobias,
Great mods and photos. I have the same Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-door, Granite Crystal) and leave in Cyprus. So my Jeep came with the EU plastic rear bumper with the number plate at the center, same as yours. I am searching for a suitable receiver hitch like the one you fitted. Can you help me and share the link? Thank you and regards from Cyprus.
[/QUOTE]

Hi there,

Have a look at

https://www.allrad-schmitt.com/shop/auswahl/jeep-wrangler-jl-jt-ab-2018/heck/anhaengerkupplung/

You'll find everything you need.

Tobias

Sponsored

marinoss

First Name
Marinos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2-Door 2.0-liter
Hi Tobias,
Hi there,

Have a look at

https://www.allrad-schmitt.com/shop/auswahl/jeep-wrangler-jl-jt-ab-2018/heck/anhaengerkupplung/

You'll find everything you need.

Tobias
[/QUOTE]
Hi Tobias,

Thank you for sharing the link. That's the hitch receiver I was looking for! Do you have any problems with the heat from the exhaust pipe being near the cargo basket?

Marinos