Won't go into gear??

TooTallRacing

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Sport S Two Door
Well this happened to me today. I have a 20 Jeep Wrangler with 19,800 miles on it. The Jeep has the stock tires and wheels with an automatic transmission. I bought the Jeep brand new.
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Well this happened to me today. I have a 20 Jeep Wrangler with 19,800 miles on it. The Jeep has the stock tires and wheels with an automatic transmission. I bought the Jeep brand new.
Hi, TooTallRacing. We recommend taking your Jeep to a dealership for a formal diagnosis if you haven't already. If you need assistance while there, send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Kimmerguy

First Name
Kimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Hmmm
 I have a 19 JLU Rubicon. Yesterday on my way to work, my Jeep had a “hickup” engine light came on, and wouldn’t shift past 4th gear
 so I limped 10 miles. I took it to a local place that I have used in the past for oil changes and such they did the code reader and found the code to say it’s an incorrect gear ratio and advised me to take it to the dealer since it’s still under power train warranty. The dealer can’t fix it until Tuesday which is almost a week away
 Can’t give me a loaner until they certify that the problem is under warranty
 And I’m just praying that they’re honest with me about what is actually wrong. My Jeep is everything to me and I’m sick over it all. It is just a machine, but she’s my only wheels. Any thoughts are appreciated
. Thanks!

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hmmm
 I have a 19 JLU Rubicon. Yesterday on my way to work, my Jeep had a “hickup” engine light came on, and wouldn’t shift past 4th gear
 so I limped 10 miles. I took it to a local place that I have used in the past for oil changes and such they did the code reader and found the code to say it’s an incorrect gear ratio and advised me to take it to the dealer since it’s still under power train warranty. The dealer can’t fix it until Tuesday which is almost a week away
 Can’t give me a loaner until they certify that the problem is under warranty
 And I’m just praying that they’re honest with me about what is actually wrong. My Jeep is everything to me and I’m sick over it all. It is just a machine, but she’s my only wheels. Any thoughts are appreciated
. Thanks!
We're sorry to hear of your concerns! If you need support at that upcoming appointment, let us know.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored