Sponsored

Window Stickers

[o!!!!!!!o]

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Venice, Florida (Currently out of country)
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Custom, Grand Cherokee, Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Contractor, Consultant
Yes, but notice that your name is not on it.......

Assuming the JL/JLU was ordered under your name, your actual window sticker (Moroney sticker) will in fact have your name printed on it.
Yep. No name. That's a smart thing if you're opening up this data to the world,... - Wouldn't want you to know where my new Rubicon Custom is parked, among other problematic scenarios. Mine, yours, will have the name on it post delivery at the dealership, just like all other vehicles before this one. That's for you, me, possibly the bank, and the dealer to know, not anyone else. So, if you're FCA, you're attorneys have that one covered. (;

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Don’t know if it’s still this way, but on custom orders the name on the window sticker didn’t used to have to match the ordering name.
If you wanted the sticker to say built for Sweetie Pie McMuffintops they would do it, even if your name was John Smith.

[o!!!!!!!o]

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Venice, Florida (Currently out of country)
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Custom, Grand Cherokee, Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Contractor, Consultant
Don’t know if it’s still this way, but on custom orders the name on the window sticker didn’t used to have to match the ordering name.
If you wanted the sticker to say built for Sweetie Pie McMuffintops they would do it, even if your name was John Smith.
Ha!

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think people would usually just do it for their nickname, like Big Red Jones, or something like that.
I bet if you tried to get them to do a famous name, they’ll refuse. A sticker with a celebrity name might affect resale value in a few years. Just add a b.s. story about how they didn’t pick it up or something.

Sponsored

Moomoo

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 chevy traverse, 2018 wrangler unlimited JL Sahara
Anyone else’s window sticker reflecting a higher total price do to a higher base price? It’s off from my build/configuration sheet. Also, does anyone know why they aren’t the same? Thanks!

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
Anyone else’s window sticker reflecting a higher total price do to a higher base price? It’s off from my build/configuration sheet. Also, does anyone know why they aren’t the same? Thanks!
Our sticker price went up $50. The destination charge increased after ordering it.

Moomoo

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 chevy traverse, 2018 wrangler unlimited JL Sahara
Our sticker price went up $50. The destination charge increased after ordering it.
My base price on my window sticker is now $450 more, as well as the $50 increase you’re talking about.

Graphic914

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Porsche 914 LE, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Just wondering how to get my vin? Been waiting 6 weeks, dealer said it should have been 4

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just wondering how to get my vin? Been waiting 6 weeks, dealer said it should have been 4
Should have gotten a vin two or three days after order was accepted. I’d be checking with my dealer.

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I did not notice a bug/fault on your end, it was on my end. When I appended my VIN # using lower case characters to these two links in quotes

“https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=”

“https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=”

When I changed to upper case characters it always works, lower case character it was random.
Yeah it was actually a regex matching problem so some letters would work both case and some wouldn't.

ShaunTheJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2D JL Rubicon
My base price on my window sticker is now $450 more, as well as the $50 increase you’re talking about.
Ours too. Window sticker is available today. Shows $450 higher base price on our 2D Rubi. It shows now on our dealer website, and it's at the previous (lower) price. Only the window sticker is higher.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ours too. Window sticker is available today. Shows $450 higher base price on our 2D Rubi.
Welcome to ordering a Jeep. When mine was on order, it was the destination charge that went up. Now it sounds like they raised the base. See your dealer.... many of them honor the price when ordered, but some won’t.

ShaunTheJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2D JL Rubicon
Welcome to ordering a Jeep. When mine was on order, it was the destination charge that went up. Now it sounds like they raised the base. See your dealer.... many of them honor the price when ordered, but some won’t.
They better! Seriously we have the sheet with our build and agreed price. I would be really surprised if they tried to up it on me at delivery. FWIW the jeep.com configurator toy is showing the lower price still. As is the dealer site.

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
I posted a similar comment on the 2door thread but am adding here as well. I received a notification this morning that my window sticker is available but when I try to view it I get a message that no window sheet is available for my VIN. I can see my VIN on my dealer's site as "in transit" and just confirmed via Jeep Chat that I am in KZ status. When I asked Jeep Chat about why I could not see a window sticker I was told: Areti: The window sticker itself will only be on your physical vehicle. Smh. Has anyone else had an issue viewing their window sticker? And, yes, I am entering the VIN correctly. Thanks!
Sponsored