Jeep Wave Windshield Stickers

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
So, with my last Jeep, I think Jeep Wave mailed me a small packet that included two little Jeep stickers that were intended to be stuck to the inside, upper corners of the windshield. Are they not doing that any longer? I never received anything from them but I do see my Jeep registered with Jeep Wave and that I still have 3 free oil changes and tire rotations. Are they just going with VIN's now? I suppose so many folks replace windshields it's probablematic to keep those little stickers all the time. Just curious.
Sponsored

TheDukeofLark

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR M/T
So, with my last Jeep, I think Jeep Wave mailed me a small packet that included two little Jeep stickers that were intended to be stuck to the inside, upper corners of the windshield. Are they not doing that any longer? I never received anything from them but I do see my Jeep registered with Jeep Wave and that I still have 3 free oil changes and tire rotations. Are they just going with VIN's now? I suppose so many folks replace windshields it's probablematic to keep those little stickers all the time. Just curious.
I received them with my '21, so they were sending them as recently as June. That being said, I didn't want to put them on, and when I asked the service manager about it, he said he had literally never seen them before in his life.

Take that for what it's worth.

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
I was mailed mine a few months after purchase. I have them filed away with all my maintenance records. You don't need them for the program as they verify with your VIN.

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Never heard of that. I did not get any for my 18 or 21. They did send me a tube of touch up paint though.

TheDukeofLark

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR M/T
Never heard of that. I did not get any for my 18 or 21. They did send me a tube of touch up paint though.
You got a MUCH better deal, given the hinges will need that paint weekly.
Sponsored