First Name
Maricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
ADSC Admin Cummins
I have ordered my dream jeep.. The dealership told me 4 to 10 wks then in between has since told me it has a ship date of today..
I entered my vin and info here and there is nothing to see..

How do i find more information?

Am i missing something?
Sponsored

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I have ordered my dream jeep.. The dealership told me 4 to 10 wks then in between has since told me it has a ship date of today..
I entered my vin and info here and there is nothing to see..

How do i find more information?

Am i missing something?
The tracker on this site and cryptostickers only pings the jeep database for when the build sheet and window sticker are available, typically no updates on those until your order actually starts being built which is typically a couple weeks after the order is submitted, or longer.

Best way to track your order us through your dealer, and reaching out to jeep chat. But expect it to ve 4-6 weeks before delivery, sometimes it's quicker, sometimes its longer, but not much you can do either way.

Welcome to the waiting game many of us are also playing right now. My order was put in 3/29. Im in the shipping stage but still have no ETA on delivery.

OP
OP
mdspivey17

mdspivey17

First Name
Maricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
ADSC Admin Cummins
The tracker on this site and cryptostickers only pings the jeep database for when the build sheet and window sticker are available, typically no updates on those until your order actually starts being built which is typically a couple weeks after the order is submitted, or longer.

Best way to track your order us through your dealer, and reaching out to jeep chat. But expect it to ve 4-6 weeks before delivery, sometimes it's quicker, sometimes its longer, but not much you can do either way.

Welcome to the waiting game many of us are also playing right now. My order was put in 3/29. Im in the shipping stage but still have no ETA on delivery.

So i reach out to Jeep Chat and they said my jeep had already been shipped.. I ordered on 4/3... I dont want to get my hopes up at all if this isn't the case...
Are they truthful on this?
I know there is probably no way to honestly tell..

Thanks for the input..

I cant wait for my new baby to get here..
#dreamjeep

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
So i reach out to Jeep Chat and they said my jeep had already been shipped.. I ordered on 4/3... I dont want to get my hopes up at all if this isn't the case...
Are they truthful on this?
I know there is probably no way to honestly tell..

Thanks for the input..

I cant wait for my new baby to get here..
#dreamjeep
If that's what they said then id go by it, remember that depending on where you are shipping can take a while. You can reach out to your dealer for a status update, and they should be able to verify that it has/hasn't been shipped and possibly with an estimated delivery date.

OP
OP
mdspivey17

mdspivey17

First Name
Maricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
ADSC Admin Cummins
If that's what they said then id go by it, remember that depending on where you are shipping can take a while. You can reach out to your dealer for a status update, and they should be able to verify that it has/hasn't been shipped and possibly with an estimated delivery date.

I have reach out to my dealer and no response..
My sales guy is not personable.. Very sad cause this is an exciting experience for me and He isn't fun at all..

But i'm gonna go with it.. And its only an 8hr drive from the plant its built in to my dealership.. Granted i know they wont drive it here lol

Sponsored

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
My sales guy is not personable.. Very sad cause this is an exciting experience for me and He isn't fun at all..

But i'm gonna go with it.. And its only an 8hr drive from the plant its built in to my dealership.. Granted i know they wont drive it here lol
That sucks, You could try the sales manager and see if they get back to you. If the salesman doesnt respond to you, you should escalate your question respectfully.

Yours probably will just be trucked to the dealer, that should reduce shipping time, the trains usually take extra time from what ive seen. But you never know, im probably 12 hr drive from toledo and I think mine is going on the train to Chicago, then trucked up to me in WI

OP
OP
mdspivey17

mdspivey17

First Name
Maricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
ADSC Admin Cummins
That sucks, You could try the sales manager and see if they get back to you. If the salesman doesnt respond to you, you should escalate your question respectfully.

Yours probably will just be trucked to the dealer, that should reduce shipping time, the trains usually take extra time from what ive seen. But you never know, im probably 12 hr drive from toledo and I think mine is going on the train to Chicago, then trucked up to me in WI

I am so excited
and
Congratulation on your new jeep

I'll keep everyone posted on when i get it..

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL

Congratulations on the new Jeep. I have a similar sales person. He's not that busy, but doesn't care to respond. I've only asked him for an update twice in a month. It takes some of the fun out of it.
I can't say for sure because mine is still in transit, but Jeep chat seems very accurate. Mine shipped on the day it was supposed to and I now have a delivery window of the next three weeks.

OP
OP
mdspivey17

mdspivey17

First Name
Maricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
ADSC Admin Cummins
Congratulations on the new Jeep. I have a similar sales person. He's not that busy, but doesn't care to respond. I've only asked him for an update twice in a month. It takes some of the fun out of it.
I can't say for sure because mine is still in transit, but Jeep chat seems very accurate. Mine shipped on the day it was supposed to and I now have a delivery window of the next three weeks.

I asked mine for updates and then he gave me my vin, this website, and sent me on my way.. I've done the rest..

Its very sad.... Taking the joy out of something i've wanted for soooo long.. And i hate to be a negative nancy and speak to his higher up.. So i just wait patiently as i possibly can and hope it comes soon so i can be done with any transaction with him what so ever..
Sponsored