Sponsored

Dayton, Ohio Dave Dennis Jeep dealership contact info update!!!

langfomj

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davedennis.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Dealership
Occupation
Sales
Hello all!

We are Dave Dennis Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Dayton, Ohio. This post is to update our contact information for anyone who would like to get in touch with us inquiring about Jeep Wranglers. We have been a sponsor for over a year and wanted to make sure that everyone stays able to reach us for their Jeep Wrangler needs, questions, and orders. We are here for you!

I am Mike Gehring, and I am the new point of contact salesperson for this account. With the support of our sales manager, Matt Langford, we wanted to update the contact information here for everyone.

I can be reached by email at: [email protected] Or you can reach our sales manager, Matt Langford at [email protected]

If you wish to call me, I can be reached at 937-429-5566 Ext. 272 or directly by calling 937-429-8172

Our website is www.davedennis.com and our mailing address is 4232 Colonel Glenn Highway Beavercreek, Ohio 45431

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for all your Jeep Wrangler questions and orders. We are offering 5% off INVOICE on sold orders! Call or email anytime, Thank you!

Michael Gehring

1-Dave Dennis Logo.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: