First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i found this sitting in the center console. so i figure i'll ask here before it get tossed.

20190610_123828[1].jpg

20190610_123843[1].jpg
Sponsored

JPOutlaw

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL - The GOAT; 2012 JK - Junior
Looks like a piece of plastic. I'd toss it.

Sorry, I know that's no help. I'm sure someone will be much more helpful than me.

OP
OP
cosine

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Looks like a piece of plastic. I'd toss it.

Sorry, I know that's no help. I'm sure someone will be much more helpful than me.
my idea:. ask first then toss and hopefully not, oh $h*t where is it because i need it

Sponsored

OP
OP
cosine

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager

ryansjeep48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
Is that the orange color on your JLU? If so, how do you like it?
Yes, it’s called punkn metallic. My plan when I first started looking at Jeep’s was to either get white or sting gray, but when I went to the dealership and saw the orange I fell in love! I’m very happy with my decision on color. And the orange goes really well with the black fenders and bumpers. What color do you have? Or want?

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Is that the orange color on your JLU? If so, how do you like it?
I also have the orange and *love* it so much! It’s a fun color and I like that I’ve only seen one other and that wasn’t close to home. I love the orange with the black—looks great. It looks much better in person, less red.

And go, Giants :)

Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
Yes, it’s called punkn metallic. My plan when I first started looking at Jeep’s was to either get white or sting gray, but when I went to the dealership and saw the orange I fell in love! I’m very happy with my decision on color. And the orange goes really well with the black fenders and bumpers. What color do you have? Or want?
I have a Stone White '98 TJ Sport with tan hardtop A/T and a Granite Crystal Metallic '18 JLU Sahara with Granite Crystal Metallic hardtop A/T. I want to get an '08 Steel Blue Metallic or Jeep Green Metallic JKU Rubicon A/t or M/T to complete the collection. Blue, Green, Orange, and White and my all time favor colors. We looked at a Sport with the Punkn Metallic but it just looked plain like a JK. Yours looks way better than the one we looked. Rims make the difference and the hardtop.

ryansjeep48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
I have a Stone White '98 TJ Sport with tan hardtop A/T and a Granite Crystal Metallic '18 JLU Sahara with Granite Crystal Metallic hardtop A/T. I want to get an '08 Steel Blue Metallic or Jeep Green Metallic JKU Rubicon A/t or M/T to complete the collection. Blue, Green, Orange, and White and my all time favor colors. We looked at a Sport with the Punkn Metallic but it just looked plain like a JK. Yours looks way better than the one we looked. Rims make the difference and the hardtop.
That’s awesome! I’m jealous! I like granite crystal. I still really want a TJ. Yeah I’m a big fan of the upgraded rims on mine. This is my second wrangler and I’m slowly making it my own with light mods. My first Jeep was a 95 light blue (aqua, I think) rio grande YJ. Gave it back to my brother, so it’s still in the family, but I love having a brand new one.

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
That’s awesome! I’m jealous! I like granite crystal. I still really want a TJ. Yeah I’m a big fan of the upgraded rims on mine. This is my second wrangler and I’m slowly making it my own with light mods. My first Jeep was a 95 light blue (aqua, I think) rio grande YJ. Gave it back to my brother, so it’s still in the family, but I love having a brand new one.
Take your time looking for a TJ. The forum I like is www.wranglertjforum.com Chris is the administrator who runs it and is super cool and nice. That forum seems to be a pretty solid bunch. My brother bought a new YJ? in '93 M/T Red with a tan soft top. He let me drive it for about a week or so. when I was in college. He was super fun. I think building is more fun. Taking your time and making it your own is a special bond.
Sponsored