Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
😂
to be fair I never said “needed to be tilted back!”

But (despite what I know you meant lol) I’ll answer with...I think “there most knowledgeable Jeep guy” was probably thinking why is this windshield so damn close to my face in this CAR 😆
I know what you mean. It's like being an English teacher reading forums full of people who supposedly speak English and not knowing which "their" to use. Makes me laugh every time...
Sponsored

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I know what you mean. It's like being an English teacher reading forums full of people who supposedly speak English and not knowing which "their" to use. Makes me laugh every time...
I know the difference professor. Honest mistake!
But hey, you sound like a lot of Phun!
Jeep Wrangler JL What are these for? 1606420822684

Last edited:

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Makes me laugh every time...
I CAUGHT the mistake but decided not to SMOKE, GRILL or FRY him for it. There is no need to PROBE him since his TEMPERATURE is normal.

Nobody made a SIDE of douchebag this year. Last year’s was left alone COLD.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I know the difference professor. Honest mistake!
But hey, you sound like a lot of Phun!
Jeep Wrangler JL What are these for? 1606420822684
Hey, cops wear their sidearms off duty, I use grammar off duty. I'm glad mine was a victimless crime and nobody got butt hurt over it.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I CAUGHT the mistake but decided not to SMOKE, GRILL or FRY him for it. There is no need to PROBE him since his TEMPERATURE is normal.

Nobody made a SIDE of douchebag this year. Last year’s was left alone COLD.
Here it is, late fall, and already I see the snowflakes melting...

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Here it is, late fall, and already I see the snowflakes melting...
Those were turkey day puns not mean to be a ROAST. That’s okay though, you must be one of the many miserable jackasses in Long Island. Fuck you.

Last edited:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Those were turkey puns not mean to be a ROAST. That’s okay though, you must be one of the many miserable jackasses in Long Island. Fuck you.
I liked the turkey puns (though I didn't get the "caught" one), and even the "roast" one here isn't bad. I'm happy you took the time to look at my profile before you got unreasonably angry at a silly forum post, and I'm sorry if the snowflake comment hit too close to home. Perhaps being a sensitive little girl is what you're "Notorious" for, or maybe it's fighting other people's battles. Dunno, don't really care. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I liked the turkey puns (though I didn't get the "caught" one), and even the "roast" one here isn't bad. I'm happy you took the time to look at my profile before you got unreasonably angry at a silly forum post, and I'm sorry if the snowflake comment hit too close to home. Perhaps being a sensitive little girl is what you're "Notorious" for, or maybe it's fighting other people's battles. Dunno, don't really care. Happy Thanksgiving.
Didn’t know we were in a battle!? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Shouldn’t professors be a little more mature than that?

Oh well, I know being Canadian doesn’t mean as much today when I say it...but happy thanksgiving! May your family be as blessed by your greatness throughout the holidays as we are! Stay safe professor
Jeep Wrangler JL What are these for? 1606431387042

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

Oh well, I know being Canadian doesn’t mean as much today when I say it...but happy thanksgiving! May your family be as blessed by your greatness throughout the holidays as we are! Stay safe professor
Jeep Wrangler JL What are these for? 1606431387042
Wait, you're Canadian? Sorry we missed your Thanksgiving last month. Also sorry you had to close your border with us because Americans are offended and intimidated by the educated and lash out irrationally. Good to see that doesn't apply to you.
Plus, there is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness. Have a lovely Boxing Day.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Agreed! Legit professors don’t resort to inflammatory name calling. It’s usually the most illiterate and uneducated people in our society that brand and name call other people snowflakes. 🤷‍♂️

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Wait, you're Canadian? Sorry we missed your Thanksgiving last month. Also sorry you had to close your border with us because Americans are offended and intimidated by the educated and lash out irrationally. Good to see that doesn't apply to you.
Plus, there is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness. Have a lovely Boxing Day.
Jeep Wrangler JL What are these for? 1606432951821

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Agreed! Legit professors don’t resort to inflammatory name calling. It’s usually the most illiterate and uneducated people in our society that brand and name call other people snowflakes. 🤷‍♂️
Kinda wondering where I called anyone a name? I inquired as to whether the snowflake comment hurt (clearly it did) and wondered where the "notorious" handle originated. Also, never said I was a prof, that was our friend from the great white north who made that assumption.
I do find it infinitely curious how incensed people can become when you point out their insufficiencies when they're in the midst of attacking others for their perceived short-comings (all of these horrible car sales people and now "professors"), and how those that are so easily offended react, as a moblet, to fight other's battles, though impotently so.
I asked questions. The two of you have filled in the blanks.
The gifs are adorable, and totally underscore your mastery of rhetoric, argument and the language as a whole. I guess you win, which is all that matters to your type, even in a loss.
Sponsored