Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Brought the Sarge in for our first 6-month oil change.

There was also a problem with the top rattling. I had isolated the problem to an arm of the top knocking against a bolt of the frame above the driver side rear passenger door, where I then put a tissue to stop the rattling. Apparently the arm of the top had bent and they straightened it out.

When dropping it off, they mentioned there was a software update that they would install. After later picking it up, the USB port would not detect any connection. I might not have noticed, but wanted to use CarPlay and it wasn't working. We tried different cables, tried resetting my phone, tried my wife's phone and still the USB port didn't detect anything. I pushed a little to have a tech check it out, which they did, and it turned out something needed to be reset. The USB port and CarPlay worked fine after the reset.

Point being, if the dealer installs a software update, you might want to try to use the USB port before leaving. Otherwise, you might have some frustration trying to troubleshoot and having to bring it back for service.

That being said, it was an overall pleasant experience and they were friendly and helpful.
Sponsored