Sponsored

Unusual noise from initial and deceleration.

WillysRet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Willy’s

I have 2020 Wrangler JLU and driven about 4K miles. I couldn’t figure out if a road or interior noise. This noise occur on initial drive and deceleration. I have went to dealership to diagnose the noise and the result was “unable to replicate the problem. If anyone had experience this situation and what was the cause. First clip (28sec) start from 19-22 sec. it gotten worse since then.

Thank you for your time.

Chris
Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
It almost sounds normal. But, if it has become worse, take it to the dealer, and make sure you get it on record. Or, just wait until it gets really bad.
From your clip, I dont hear anything odd. I've had cars, American cars, that were always noisy, especially in lower gears.

OP
OP

WillysRet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Willy’s

I have 2020 Wrangler JLU and driven about 4K miles. I couldn’t figure out if a road or interior noise. This noise occur on initial drive and deceleration. I have went to dealership to diagnose the noise and the result was “unable to replicate the problem. If anyone had experience this situation and what was the cause. First clip (28sec) start from 19-22 sec. it gotten worse since then.

Thank you for your time.

Chris

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Still not hearing anything unusual.
Sponsored