• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Tuffy JLU Security Deck Enclosure (Central TX)

Bril

First Name
Bill TxRedRubi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392, 2024 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
(Round Rock, TX) Selling:
Used Tuffy 345-01 Security Deck Enclosure for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Unlimited with Factory Subwoofer.

$200 local pickup

Quick and easy install.
I'm willing to help buyer install.

20190317_174424.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bril

Bril

First Name
Bill TxRedRubi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
More photos
20190327_194606_crop_640x480.jpg
20190327_194617_crop_640x853.jpg
20190327_194622_crop_640x853.jpg

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
These are great. If you were in AL I'd have bought it without a 2nd thought. Helped a buddy of mine install one a few weeks ago. Pretty easy, just a 1 beer project I'd say.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
(Round Rock, TX) Selling:
Used Tuffy 345-01 Security Deck Enclosure for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Unlimited with Factory Subwoofer.

$200 local pickup

Quick and easy install.
I'm willing to help buyer install.

20190317_174424.jpg
Still available?

OP
OP
Bril

Bril

First Name
Bill TxRedRubi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Freeballs

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
If the deal falls through, I may be interested and live in Round Rock as well. I don’t have the subwoofer so I’m not sure if it will work.

Jojo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Is it still available I’m going to hidden falls next weekend I’ll head through round rock and pick it up

Hibypass

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Why are you selling? I am curious if it’s because it rattles?

OP
OP
Bril

Bril

First Name
Bill TxRedRubi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Why are you selling? I am curious if it’s because it rattles?
I switched to the Diabolical system which in my opinion is more flexible if you need to remove the top or need to fold down or remove the front panel for longer items you need to put in the back. The Tuffy only takes about 15 mins to install while the Diabolical setup is appropriately named if describing the install if you have the Alpine sub. I really like the Diabolical setup now that I got everything installed and aligned properly. The only rattles I noticed with the Tuffy was at certain low frequencies with the music turned up.

Jojo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I switched to the Diabolical system which in my opinion is more flexible if you need to remove the top or need to fold down or remove the front panel for longer items you need to put in the back. The Tuffy only takes about 15 mins to install while the Diabolical setup is appropriately named if describing the install if you have the Alpine sub. I really like the Diabolical setup now that I got everything installed and aligned properly. The only rattles I noticed with the Tuffy was at certain low frequencies with the music turned up.
So is it still for sale?

Sponsored

Hibypass

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the input. I’ll be buying something in the future and still haven’t figured out which to go with...

CreativeName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU
Appreciate this feedback, I'm looking for an enclosure right now for my JLU with sub, one thing I read was that with this installed, the soft top wouldn't lock when down, is this true? TIA for feedback

OP
OP
Bril

Bril

First Name
Bill TxRedRubi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate this feedback, I'm looking for an enclosure right now for my JLU with sub, one thing I read was that with this installed, the soft top wouldn't lock when down, is this true? TIA for feedback
That is true, however I've always strapped my soft top down to the rear bar to keep it from moving around going down the road so it hasn't been an issue for me.
Sponsored