Tread Lightly membership discount code

PntBlnk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler HA 4xe
Anyone have a discount code for the Tread Lightly membership? I understand that this will give you the $100 membership for $50 if available.
Sponsored

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
It's $100 donation to a good cause and you gain a pretty sizeable discount on an order among a couple other perks.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
It's $100 donation to a good cause and you gain a pretty sizeable discount on an order among a couple other perks.
Good cause. I have been a member since 2018. I bought a '19 JLR with it and will be using it for my 2022 JLR if it qualifies. Well worth it either way.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Anyone wanting the TL discount for a cheaper donation can try searching online. There is another organization that offers the TL discount on a FCA product for a $50 membership. I think it is a biking organization but I forgot the name? I am OK with the $100 since it is a great cause. The people who work at TL are great also. Especially Mandy in membership.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2022 JLU Sport S
So, to use the TL discount at the dealer do you have to mention it when you place your order, or do you bring it up when your Jeep is delivered?

areuriding

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon XR
So, to use the TL discount at the dealer do you have to mention it when you place your order, or do you bring it up when your Jeep is delivered?
You have to be a member for at least 30 days before you can get the discount. Once you join and get your membership packet (Save all that) you then log in and get your code. When it's time bring everything to include membership letter and code. I made the 250 donation simply for the cause it goes to.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Some dealers don't accept the discount. Best get that settled up front.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2022 JLU Sport S
Some dealers don't accept the discount. Best get that settled up front.
I just talked to my dealer - they said that they are participating, but they listed off every Jeep model EXCEPT the Wrangler! I told them that Tread Lightly just recently added the Wrangler back into the list and that it shows up on the website - they thanked me for the information and will verify it with corporate. We went ahead and sent our money to Tread Lightly so that we'll be ready when our Jeep finally gets built.

Sponsored

Scott T in MA

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR-XR and 2001 TJ Sport
I’m all for donating to a good cause, but I’d be interested in a discount code for the membership as well. May just signup for the $250 level though. Anyone got a code handy?

UniqueUserName

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Wrangler YJ, 2022 JLUR-XR
I brought it up when I picked up my Jeep. The Wrangler wasn't eligible for the affiliate discount program at the time I ordered but was made eligible during the 6 months between the time that I ordered and picked up. It saved me quite a bit. Between what I had originally negotiated and the TL discount, I saved over $7K off MSRP. If I were ordering it today, I would tell them at the time of order and go somewhere else if your dealer won't honor it.

You will need to bring the Company Code and Control Number when you apply for the discount. You need to have been a member at least 30 days prior.

UniqueUserName

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Wrangler YJ, 2022 JLUR-XR
I brought the code in at delivery time. The Wrangler wasn't eligible at the time I placed my order, but was added before my build was done. The Dealer accepted it with no problem. Saved a good bit beyond what I had already negotiated.
Sponsored