Train Route?

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
Soo According to the pizza tracker my vehicle shipped on July 10, sales man said it left Illinois on Tue the 26th and needs to get to Albuquerque then trucked. I was wondering if anyone knows the train route by chance? My original estimated eta was Aug 3rd but has shown tbd since being built. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
In Feb 2021 mine took 6 days from the factory to Albuquerque. Lots of things have changed since then, good luck.

OP
OP

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
In Feb 2021 mine took 6 days from the factory to Albuquerque. Lots of things have changed since then, good luck.
Thank you I need all the luck right now! I’m not sure when it actually left the factory since pizza tracker went right to shipped after being built. salesman won’t give a whole lot of details at all.

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Soo According to the pizza tracker my vehicle shipped on July 10, sales man said it left Illinois on Tue the 26th and needs to get to Albuquerque then trucked. I was wondering if anyone knows the train route by chance? My original estimated eta was Aug 3rd but has shown tbd since being built. Thanks in advance!
There's no such thing anymore. I'm not kidding. There are reports of trainyards sending boxcars away - to wherever - because they can't handle the traffic anymore. It's gotten that ludicrous.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
There is a shortage of transport trucks, and or drivers.

Sponsored

xHypex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Wrangler Sahara
OP
OP

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
It's a bit dated, but this is the best that I found regarding rail and routes....
https://www.bnsf.com/ship-with-bnsf/consumer-products/finished-vehicles.html#subtabs-3

My order delivered in April spent 65 days in shipping and Belvidere, IL was the turning point for me.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-vin-and-actual-deliveries.83840/post-1955386
Thank you so much! Exactly the info I was looking for! He did say it left IL Tuesday so hopefully it’s not too much longer. 🤞🏼🤞🏼Thanks again I appreciate it!

Garry in AZ

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Rubicon, 3 pedal club.
Occupation
Engineering
Sorry, but don't hold your breath. BNSF is in the middle of a union labor dispute, and things are slowing waaaay down.

My Jeep shipped from Toledo on 6/10.
On Tuesday 6/28 it was in Kansas City. (info from dealer)
On 7/4 it was in Clovis NM.
On 7/13 in was in Holbrook AZ. (less than 150 miles away)
On 7/28 it was still sitting on a railcar in Holbrook.
Jeep tracker has went from June 29th, to July 16th, to July 29th, now shows August 6th.
Dealer's best guess at an ETA is 8/8 to 8/22.

OP
OP

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
Sorry, but don't hold your breath. BNSF is in the middle of a union labor dispute, and things are slowing waaaay down.

Jeep tracker has went from June 29th, to July 16th, to July 29th, now shows August 6th.
Crap! Well that excitement lasted a whole 14 minutes until I read your post. I don’t think it would be so bad If I at least saw something other than TBD for the last 20 days. What a mess!

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired

I’m pretty sure my order shipped on the same train and was off loaded in Albuquerque on July 9, it was delivered to my dealer in Deming, NM on the 20th.
of yours is going to Albuquerque, then Sierra Mountain trucking will be the transport. They have a large depot in Albuquerque.

Sponsored

Garry in AZ

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Rubicon, 3 pedal club.
Occupation
Engineering
Hey Gary,
My Jeep stayed on the railcar, all the way to El Mirage. (just NW of downtown Phoenix)
The dealer informed me yesterday the train has finally arrived in El Mirage, and now it will take between 1 and 7 days to get it off the railcar, onto a truck, and delivered to the dealer.
One way or another, it appears my wait is almost over.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Hey Gary,
My Jeep stayed on the railcar, all the way to El Mirage. (just NW of downtown Phoenix)
The dealer informed me yesterday the train has finally arrived in El Mirage, and now it will take between 1 and 7 days to get it off the railcar, onto a truck, and delivered to the dealer.
One way or another, it appears my wait is almost over.
Glad to hear you r wait is almost over..
Sponsored