Trailer running lights (LED package)

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
My running lights on my trailer come on for about Two seconds and then they showed up. The rest of my lights are working just fine, it’s just an issue with the running lights. Anyone else experiencing this?
Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
And so you're thinking this is the fault of the JL? Maybe....backprobe the brown wire just aft of your trailer's male plug while the condition is occurring and see if there's power there

If there's a ScotchLok in sight anywhere on your trailer my money's on shitty wiring or a poor ground

OP
OP

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
And so you're thinking this is the fault of the JL? Maybe....backprobe the brown wire just aft of your trailer's male plug while the condition is occurring and see if there's power there

If there's a ScotchLok in sight anywhere on your trailer my money's on shitty wiring or a poor ground
Where did I blame the JL? Read it again, unless I’m missing it, I don’t see where I accused Jeep, the JL, or anything else.

I’ll check the ground. Thank you for the help buried in your response.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Where did I blame the JL? Read it again, unless I’m missing it, I don’t see where I accused Jeep, the JL, or anything else.

I’ll check the ground. Thank you for the help buried in your response.
That was a question, you're posting on a JL forum and in General, not even in the Towing and Trailer section (I suspect a mod'll move it eventually)

Nothing was buried. The first sentence was a question. Everything else was helpful tech.

I hope your day improves. Valium is always an option, too
Sponsored