OP
OP
Moregone

Moregone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Any updates since you started this thread?
I am in a holding pattern for now. With all the uncertainty I am not spending until further notice. My project has been placed on hold at work and if we don't start up soon, I see the writing on the wall.

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have a st3 kit on my JL and opted for the brackets, but failed to change my drag link and after looking at this thread now I am wanting to go to adjustable track bars for the quality and strength. The bump steer makes sense and it was something I overlooked when gathering my initial parts. I was worried that after drilling holes for the brackets it would affect the integrity of the stock track bar location but after looking more in depth I don’t think it will be a problem.

While the front track bar makes sense to me because it also impacts the steering, has anyone encountered a rear track bar failure other than the mounting points? My rear axle is centered with the bracket and I do not have any clearance issue so I will keep the rear track bar bracket on.

Last edited:

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
A good track bar and steering components makes all the difference in the world. I’ve tried and tested several different track bars and by far the best one made is the SS Yeti, no debate IMO. . There was a huge noticeable difference over the Teraflex track bar it replaced. As others have said, it is critical to keep your track bar and drag link in line. I run a 3.5” Teraflex lift on 37’s and it probably dives better and straighter then most factory stock Jeeps on the road.

3F11CF34-44CC-49B8-89E7-45FDEE6BBD90.jpeg

0D12C858-F368-4CAA-9AD1-7B554DD4E6E9.jpeg

1E0C0E3E-DA01-499F-B15D-52715D948619.jpeg

47C4C7EA-DA1B-4A49-A2A8-889262E9E093.jpeg
how do you like the teraflex lift, do you feel its too stiff at all? Jeep looks great btw

vinniechin

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Did the Rear bracket and for the money and ease of install it is a no brainer.

Made a huge difference in wandering issue. Drove so much better. I have full yeti system up front with synergy sector shaft brace and this made a bigger impact for me. The toll center change makes a huge difference in handling and the drive. The body roll decreased meaningfully

I feel it is a must do with some brackets being less than $50.

With tools ready it is a 30 minute job.

after I did this I did the rancho bar because it was cost effective and just to get it beefier. And NVH was a huge improvement with the rancho bar. Recommend both for the cost to improvement ratio.

hope this helps.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moregone

Moregone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Did the Rear bracket and for the money and ease of install it is a no brainer.

Made a huge difference in wandering issue. Drove so much better. I have full yeti system up front with synergy sector shaft brace and this made a bigger impact for me. The toll center change makes a huge difference in handling and the drive. The body roll decreased meaningfully

I feel it is a must do with some brackets being less than $50.

With tools ready it is a 30 minute job.

after I did this I did the rancho bar because it was cost effective and just to get it beefier. And NVH was a huge improvement with the rancho bar. Recommend both for the cost to improvement ratio.

hope this helps.
I've done a Rock Krawler front Track Bar but still need something for the rear.

Recently installed the superlift front track bar brace. Front end is feeling pretty good these days.

vinniechin

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I've done a Rock Krawler front Track Bar but still need something for the rear.

Recently installed the superlift front track bar brace. Front end is feeling pretty good these days.
Do the rear bracket. You won’t regret it.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Synergy front and rear chassis side track bar reinforcements and the rear axle side relocation bracket sitting in the garage. Hopefully get a chance to install them this weekend. I also have the Synergy rear track bar and SteerSmarts front track bar.