First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2.0t
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
This might be a dumb question, so here it goes... I've got a set of Fuel Vector wheels and BFG KO2 tires (unmounted) on the way for my JLUR. I'd like to add TPMS to the Fuel wheels and leave the factory ones inside the stock Rubicon wheels. Does anyone know if the OEM Mopar TPMS sensors will work in the Fuel wheels? I've looked around and can't find a definite answer. Thanks!
Sponsored

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
This might be a dumb question, so here it goes... I've got a set of Fuel Vector wheels and BFG KO2 tires (unmounted) on the way for my JLUR. I'd like to add TPMS to the Fuel wheels and leave the factory ones inside the stock Rubicon wheels. Does anyone know if the OEM Mopar TPMS sensors will work in the Fuel wheels? I've looked around and can't find a definite answer. Thanks!
Yes they will. You can order them off of RockAuto and save some money.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Yes they will and you can also order from here and use "5%off" to save some money.
https://www.tpmsbargains.com/

VooDoo1

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S, 2007 FJ Cruiser
I had my factory TPMS sensors removed from my factory wheels and installed on my Fuel wheels. 19 months and 11,000 miles later, all is working perfectly.

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
They will work, but depending on the offset of your wheels you may have a TPMS warning light on your dash for the rest of your life, it get easy to ignore after awhile. Although I read somewhere that the 2020's have a better receiver, you may not have any problems.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Just in case you guys want to be bored.

There are only a couple variations for fitment for TPMS or else the "fit" is universal across "almost" every wheel.

Some 3 piece wheels need an adjustable valve. Also Tacoma and Tundra need adjustable valves. Same sensor just the TPMS will adjust to lay flat on the inside of the wheel. There are also a few BBS and HRE wheels but rather uncommon.

Also the hole for 95% of the wheels is also the same, 11.5MM. There are however many performance wheel especially with BBS that have a smaller 8mm hole.

So basically all TPMS will "fit". It is the protocol that needs to be right to "work"
Sponsored