Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
When I got my Sport 2 door (Bridgestone ATs) in July, I set the cold tire pressure at 35. Temps have dropped and cold pressures went down to about 30 according to the tpms. Of course it told me I was low on all four. Today I aired all four up to 36 cold. Tpms now says one is at 41and the other three are at 30. What the hey? This is just sitting in the driveway. Do I just have to run it on the road awhile to clear it, or is it glitching?
Sponsored

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
It will show your last pressure readings until you drive it a bit. Check it again after driving a few minutes and all should be ok.

VWE

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR, ‘06 LX 100-series
When I got my Sport 2 door (Bridgestone ATs) in July, I set the cold tire pressure at 35. Temps have dropped and cold pressures went down to about 30 according to the tpms. Of course it told me I was low on all four. Today I aired all four up to 36 cold. Tpms now says one is at 41and the other three are at 30. What the hey? This is just sitting in the driveway. Do I just have to run it on the road awhile to clear it, or is it glitching?
My Jeep is parked in a warm garage. The 37 psi drops to 34-35 on my morning drive which has been right about freezing. The other day the Jeep was parked outside in the snow for an hour. One tire dropped to 29psi which triggered the warning light. Even after parked in the warm garage overnight and coming back to 37psi, the warning light is still on and that one tire pressure is red.

YellowJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, it will show the last warning and pressures even after inflating to the correct pressures. I drove mine about 200 yards then it "reset" properly.
Sponsored