Torque values for common bolts

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Hello, I did a forum search for torque values for the common bolts / nuts for a wrangler and thought I'd be able to come up with something official, perhaps a PDF or something of the sort.

I did find this thread but there seems to be multiple sources in it with some conflicting info and it of course is now rather old, not that that should be a big deal of course.

Does anyone happen to have official torque values for a JL wrangler from a maintenance guide by chance, or is that thread accurate?

Thanks for your time
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Hello, I did a forum search for torque values for the common bolts / nuts for a wrangler and thought I'd be able to come up with something official, perhaps a PDF or something of the sort.

I did find this thread but there seems to be multiple sources in it with some conflicting info and it of course is now rather old, not that that should be a big deal of course.

Does anyone happen to have official torque values for a JL wrangler from a maintenance guide by chance, or is that thread accurate?

Thanks for your time
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/torque-values-for-jeep-jl-wrangler.17791/#post-518028

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

thats the full write up. i keep it on my most used tabs. i found these are the correct values. ive been using that thread for all my install of aftermarket parts. nice reference to have. i printed a copy out and have it in my jeep tool bag

OP
OP
RDiddy

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
thats the full write up. i keep it on my most used tabs. i found these are the correct values. ive been using that thread for all my install of aftermarket parts. nice reference to have. i printed a copy out and have it in my jeep tool bag
Thanks Maverick. So you're of the opinion that those numbers are correct? Later on in that thread there are some people that start to go off in a different direction... such as this post

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

i havent had any issues with anything coming loose so far. 5K into all my suspension i put in with a lot of that being on trial

OP
OP
RDiddy

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
i havent had any issues with anything coming loose so far. 5K into all my suspension i put in with a lot of that being on trial
Thank you sir. Going to print this out and put it in my tool box. Cheers
Sponsored