Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970

GRAVITY® TITAN™
Introducing the next breakthrough in Gravity® tech for the ultimate, no-compromise lighting solution.

Jeep Wrangler JL The Gravity Titan Is Here! 1715104292624-sq
Titan Core Features
Gravity® Reflective Diode
The new Titan Core using GRD technology aims 3 LEDs backwards at the reflectors for brighter, further, and more precise beam output.

35% larger Illumination Zone*
68% brighter peak intensity*
27% more beam distance*

* When comparing a 50" Titan light bar to a 50" Pro6 light bar.

Jeep Wrangler JL The Gravity Titan Is Here! 1715104453293-bz
Timeless Design
Invoking nostalgic memories through timeless design that is paired with cutting-edge performance.

Jeep Wrangler JL The Gravity Titan Is Here! 1715104742808-vk
Dual-Mode Lighting
An all-new, amplified Amber Backlight serves as a dust light that doubles the cool factor.

Jeep Wrangler JL The Gravity Titan Is Here! 1715105182972-nb
Gravity® Titan Light Bars

Available in 20" - 57" Bars
For Jeeps, Broncos, Trucks, and UTVs
Linkable and Curvable
Modular and Expandable

Jeep Wrangler JL The Gravity Titan Is Here! 1715105718658-9y
Gravity® Titan Pair Packs

Available in Spot, Wide-40, or SAE Driving Beams
Advanced Housing System
Lower and More Forward Mount Design

Sponsored

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution

Sponsored

Luis@UG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
$800 for 2 lights, y'all are insane!!!!

I don't care how good your brand is, that's ridiculous!!!
If you think $800 it's to expensive for 2 lights, don't look at other brands like Baja Designs then.
On those brands, you're not just paying for lights... you are paying for years of research, quality materials and warranty that backup their products.
Sure you can go to Amazon, eBay, Wish or Temu and get way "cheap and better deals", but remember that if you "buy cheap, you buy twice"

izolate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLR 3.6L V6 6sp
Looks good. How do these compare to the Gravity Pro6?

Edit: The video compares them. tl;dw - brighter, amber light, new power connection.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
If you think $800 it's to expensive for 2 lights, don't look at other brands like Baja Designs then.
On those brands, you're not just paying for lights... you are paying for years of research, quality materials and warranty that backup their products.
Sure you can go to Amazon, eBay, Wish or Temu and get way "cheap and better deals", but remember that if you "buy cheap, you buy twice"
Yeah but let's be honest here, at the end of the day, it's all about lumens and visible/usable light.

At the end of the day all decent quality products including these gravity Titans are made of aluminum, stainless steel, and polycarbonate.

All manufacturers stand behind their products for a few years to protect you against manufacturer defects. I think I've heard before that Baja designs will send you a new product if a manufacturer defect happens even like 10 years later. That's pretty crazy but definitely is a selling point I give you that.

At the end of the day this product is made from aluminum, stainless steel, and polycarbonate, for $800.

Or I can go get the Harbor Freight RoadShock Edge lights which are made of aluminum, stainless steel, and polycarbonate for $160, and purchased a harness separately for $70. And the best part is, the Harbor Freight light is both bigger and produces more lumens.

If this was a $400 light for a pair, honestly I'd totally have it on my list. But $800? Come on who we kidding here, that's straight highway robbery!

It's not like they're breaking new ground here. They got an LED light, and they're using a reflective housing to shine their light about. There's nothing special about it outside of the price tag being absolutely preposterous!

Last edited:

Sponsored

saturnfire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, ARMADA, SEQUOIA
I'll wait for the Sales....Father's Day is around the corner... One of them Either Baha Designs, Moromito, or KC will offer some sort of discount...

Luis@UG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah but let's be honest here, at the end of the day, it's all about lumens and visible/usable light.

At the end of the day all decent quality products including these gravity Titans are made of aluminum, stainless steel, and polycarbonate.

All manufacturers stand behind their products for a few years to protect you against manufacturer defects. I think I've heard before that Baja designs will send you a new product if a manufacturer defect happens even like 10 years later. That's pretty crazy but definitely is a selling point I give you that.

At the end of the day this product is made from aluminum, stainless steel, and polycarbonate, for $800.

Or I can go get the Harbor Freight RoadShock Edge lights which are made of aluminum, stainless steel, and polycarbonate for $160, and purchased a harness separately for $70. And the best part is, the Harbor Freight light is both bigger and produces more lumens.

If this was a $400 light for a pair, honestly I'd totally have it on my list. But $800? Come on who we kidding here, that's straight highway robbery!

It's not like they're breaking new ground here. They got an LED light, and they're using a reflective housing to shine their light about. There's nothing special about it outside of the price tag being absolutely preposterous!

EDIT: I take that back, roadshock Edge has a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects as well. So I guess the only thing special about these is in fact the price tag.

Kc HiLiTES Titan:
Price (2): $800
Warranty:
Mechanical Components are covered for the lifetime of the product. Example: Bracketry, Hardware, Housing, Lens
Electrical Components are covered for a period of (5) years from the original date of purchase. Example: LED’s, wiring, ballasts, HID bulbs.

Baja Designs LP6:
Price (2): $980
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection

Harbor Freight Roadshock Edge:
Price (2): $320
Warranty: We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase.

It's true, They are not breaking ground. But the Titan have more lumens than the Gravity Pro 6.

Overview:
At the end of the day, guess you already have the answer of which light set is the way to go.

Luis@UG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does it have day time amber running lights?
Features:

Dual Power Modes:
  • Amber LED Dust Light: Acts as a marker light to be seen with in low-visibility conditions.
  • High-Power Mode: Offers intense lighting for nighttime trail use.
KC HiLite Titan Overview