Sponsored

NJ2656

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JL Rubicon
If you have a bumper that offers a fog location, it would be beneficial to put the fogs there. Factory location, or some aftermarket have locations for fog lights. If not, you can mount on top of the bumper. You would want to keep them below your head lights. Low and wide, correct. I personally prefer Amber fogs rather than White.
Driving and Spots you can mount in numerous locations.
If you have questions on locations and/or beam patterns, feel free to shoot me a private message and I can help you out.
That’s why I was asking. I just picked up my JLR 2dr. Working on my build list and I want to replace the factory halogen fogs with amber. But I also wanted some long range light as well. I’m in SW PA so weather and deer are always a factor. Thanks for the advice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
That’s why I was asking. I just picked up my JLR 2dr. Working on my build list and I want to replace the factory halogen fogs with amber. But I also wanted some long range light as well. I’m in SW PA so weather and deer are always a factor. Thanks for the advice.
Awesome, congrats on the new Jeep! I really like that Sarge Green color. I will send you a private message and see if I can help you fine tune what you are looking for.

Chevato916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler wiily's unlimited
hello @KC HiLiTES quick question, if i may. i have a 2021 4 door jeep wrangler willy's and was wondering if the 50" pro6 gravity led 8-light lightbar system sku 91308 would fit out of the box or do i need anything else? thank you. also, kc says they are backordered. do you guys have any hiding in the back? lol.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
hello @KC HiLiTES quick question, if i may. i have a 2021 4 door jeep wrangler willy's and was wondering if the 50" pro6 gravity led 8-light lightbar system SKU 91308 would fit out of the box or do i need anything else? thank you. also, kc says they are backordered. do you guys have any hiding in the back? lol.
Hello,
That is just the bar. You would need the 50" Pro6 160W Combo Beam for 18-23 Jeep JL SKU 91336. That comes with the bracket, wiring and the light bar. You can add additional A-Pillar lights to that bracket as well, such as a Pro6 Single Pair Pack System or a FLEX ERA 4 - 2 Light System if wanted. You can also leave the A-pillar tabs off and save for future use. Additional options are KC LKZ M8-1.25 Light Lock Security Nut Set or the Universal Wire Hider. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Forgot the last part. Unfortunately, the Pro6 is on back order. But you can reserve them.

Chevato916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello,
That is just the bar. You would need the 50" Pro6 160W Combo Beam for 18-23 Jeep JL SKU 91336. That comes with the bracket, wiring and the light bar. You can add additional A-Pillar lights to that bracket as well, such as a Pro6 Single Pair Pack System or a FLEX ERA 4 - 2 Light System if wanted. You can also leave the A-pillar tabs off and save for future use. Additional options are KC LKZ M8-1.25 Light Lock Security Nut Set or the Universal Wire Hider. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Forgot the last part. Unfortunately, the Pro6 is on back order. But you can reserve them.
thank you very much, sir. so for a complete package i would need is 91336 and the 91301 plus the 7222 and the 6300 to tidy it up?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
thank you very much, sir. so for a complete package i would need is 91336 and the 91301 plus the 7222 and the 6300 to tidy it up?
If you are looking for just the bar, you only need the 91336. The A-pillar is optional (different options, I would recommend FE4 Combo) and so are the locking nuts and wire hider. Many people have it installed without the wire hider. It is all preference.

Chevato916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you are looking for just the bar, you only need the 91336. The A-pillar is optional (different options, I would recommend FE4 Combo) and so are the locking nuts and wire hider. Many people have it installed without the wire hider. It is all preference.
after watching some videos i've decided to go with the flex era 4. so,

thank you very much for your help, @KC HiLiTES .

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
after watching some videos i've decided to go with the flex era 4. so,

thank you very much for your help, @KC HiLiTES .
You bet. Can't wait to see pictures of your jeep after the installs!

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hello Everyone,

Do you live in a rural area and use your lights frequently? We are looking for some forum members that run KC products that wouldn't mind doing some testing and giving feedback. We do not have a time line yet on when this would actually take place, but seeing who might be interested. Here is what we are looking for...

- Jeepers that use their lights frequently.
- Frequently drives rough terrain.
- Has knowledge on how to wire up lights.
- Willing to give feed back and do thorough testing.

If this sounds like you, please send us a private message with some pictures of your Jeep and a brief run down on who you are. Do not reply to this thread with your information.

We look forward to working more closely with forum members.

Thank you!

deaner23

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport S
Looking to purchase the 50 inch pro 6 in the next few weeks. Are yall going to be announcing any Black Friday specials soon?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Looking to purchase the 50 inch pro 6 in the next few weeks. Are yall going to be announcing any Black Friday specials soon?
Yes! We are preparing for our Black Friday specials now. We will send something out once it is ready. Keep an eye out for it!

hoch

First Name
Hoch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
@KC HiLiTES I’m looking to get a couple of those cool Hilite Daylighters LED’s to mount on my bumper.
Do you have any sales coming up?

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
@KC HiLiTES I’m looking to get a couple of those cool Hilite Daylighters LED’s to mount on my bumper.
Do you have any sales coming up?
Hello Hoch,
The classic! You can use KCJEEPGEN for 10% off on those. That is all we got going on right now. Hope it can help out.
Sponsored