Sponsored

Texas Dealership 5% Under Invoice

JayKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
If anyone in or around Texas is looking for a great deal on a custom order 4xe, I finally found a dealer willing to be competitive. I think they'll actually do the discount on any new Wrangler order, except for the 392.

Prosper CDJR just opened a couple months ago and they will do 5% below INVOICE on a special order. I just placed my order to replace my Granite Rubicon 4xe with a Gecko Green one!

Tyler was really great to work with…if you’re interested in getting a quote, I’d definitely recommend them. You can reach him at (808) 896-3381 or
[email protected]

Edit: Tyler is no longer there and they aren't offering the same pricing any longer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Deals to be had! Thanks for posting this for others.

OP
OP

JayKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
That Stelantis video said the 4xe was sold through for the year. Hmmm.....
I saw that in the video and asked about it…I was told that all dealer stock orders are sold out through the rest of the model year and they were focusing on customer orders. My order was assigned a VIN and went to D status already so I’m hoping they were correct.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone in or around Texas is looking for a great deal on a custom order 4xe, I finally found a dealer willing to be competitive. I think they'll actually do the discount on any new Wrangler order, except for the 392.

Prosper CDJR just opened a couple months ago and they will do 5% below INVOICE on a special order. I just placed my order to replace my Granite Rubicon 4xe with a Gecko Green one!

Tyler was really great to work with…if you’re interested in getting a quote, I’d definitely recommend them. You can reach him at (808) 896-3381 or [email protected]
Did you have to be part of affiliate program or tread lightly?

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Fun fact: Tyler and I swapped tops earlier this year - he had the black and I had the body color he wanted. He's a cool dude, drives his own kitted out Rubi, knowledgeable guy. I'd definitely buy from him if I was in the market.

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
I ordered my wife's Wrangler with Tyler. It was quick and easy with 5% below invoice with Tread Lightly discount. I ordered 9/21

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
I just emailed him to see what type of pricing he can do. He is a lot closer than Gupton. I also reached out to Kent in ID. If neither works out, I'll just order from Gupton and get it shipped.

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys
I wonder how this will work now that AP is gone?

Sponsored

stearicom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Is Tyler still offering this 5% below invoice? I read somebody ordered through him and gave deposit and didn't honor it.

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
Tyler is no longer there. They wouldn't honor my September order so I got my $1000 deposit back yesterday. I ordered from Gupton on Tuesday and was cheaper than my 2021. So it was a win for me.

musicforme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X v6, Auto, Step-Assist Rock Rails
Tyler is no longer there.
That sucks! My parents live in the DFW area and I was hoping to maybe order from him in the spring, and then have my Dad ride back to Phoenix with me in a new Jeep.
Sponsored