Any California Dealerships under invoice

chrisgb72

First Name
Christopher
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Rob Trachtman just helped me order a Rubicon with the Xtreme Recon Package, so the vehicle is being built now. I'm super excited!!! Rob was very helpful, fast and easy to deal with! Thank You Rob!!! I can't wait for it to come in and pick it up!!!

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Rob Trachtman just helped me order a Rubicon with the Xtreme Recon Package, so the vehicle is being built now. I'm super excited!!! Rob was very helpful, fast and easy to deal with! Thank You Rob!!! I can't wait for it to come in and pick it up!!!
How much under invoice?

JeepFan88

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon 2 door
How long did it take for the DMV to contact you? I'm guessing you received a letter in the mail?

I got my 4xe from Kent and I am a San Diego native. They mailed the registration to the DMV of my choice and the DMV notified me to come in and finish the registration process (smog, vin check, pick up plates) took less than an hour.

The financing game is keeping their inflated finance rate for 6 months. My credit union will still qualify my car as new when I refi so its still a net gain compared to purchasing in SoCal

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
How long did it take for the DMV to contact you? I'm guessing you received a letter in the mail?
I got the letter within 2 weeks, just get smog before you go to dmv. You can do vin inspection same day that you go to finalize registration.

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement