First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Permanent Vacation
This weekend I installed the JL HD Aluminum Hinged Tire Carrier Kit and the JL Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit on my 2021 JLURD. During the install I inadvertently bent the Detent Assembly/Arm. I called Teraflex this morning to inquire about a replacement (they immediately answered my call) and they are shipping me a replacement (at no charge)!

Wow - I am totally satisfied! This is superb customer service.

I'd also like to add the engineering and quality of these products are top shelf! While, I am currently running a stock tire on my JLURD, I can feel the back end when unloaded is more solid and the tail gate closure is more solid.

Thank You, Teraflex!
Sponsored

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Just installed mine today too. I do hope they come out with additional accessories for it…

@TeraFlex, anything in the works?

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
This weekend I installed the JL HD Aluminum Hinged Tire Carrier Kit and the JL Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit on my 2021 JLURD. During the install I inadvertently bent the Detent Assembly/Arm. I called Teraflex this morning to inquire about a replacement (they immediately answered my call) and they are shipping me a replacement (at no charge)!

Wow - I am totally satisfied! This is superb customer service.

I'd also like to add the engineering and quality of these products are top shelf! While, I am currently running a stock tire on my JLURD, I can feel the back end when unloaded is more solid and the tail gate closure is more solid.

Thank You, Teraflex!
azbobver,

I am glad to hear that we were able to help out and help you finish the install! We appreciate the support, and kind words as well!

Just installed mine today too. I do hope they come out with additional accessories for it…

@TeraFlex, anything in the works?
Yes, we have plans for a few different style mounts and accessories. We don't have an exact timeframe at the moment, but we do have them in the works.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

azbobver,

I am glad to hear that we were able to help out and help you finish the install! We appreciate the support, and kind words as well!

Yes, we have plans for a few different style mounts and accessories. We don't have an exact timeframe at the moment, but we do have them in the works.
You’re just going to tease us and not even give a hint at what might be coming… 😂😫
Sponsored