First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
How long have you had yours installed? I just installed mine that I got off amazon a month ago. Im about to unmarry it for an oil change. Now Im scared...lol.
I’m waiting for the new one to arrive.
Sponsored

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
This is how it went down. Plugged it in. Married it. screen stopped working. Unmarried and sent back. Waiting for the new one.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Today I unmarried, did the full reboot, and did the 2 cycles after I unmarried the Tazer. The radio now will not turn on or work after I unplugged the Tazer. So I can't see the heat settings or anything else. Plugged it back in without remarrying and it works again. Any ideas?

Also, the shop that installed it never gave me the box or instructions for it. It might be in need of an update, so how would I go about doing that?
Shot in the dark: is your Jeep a manual transmission?
I ask because after installing my Tazer Lite and following the instructions. I had some similar issues this past week (Radio/ carplay freezing, being non-responsive, no Reverse camera unless I manually went to the app, etc). I had to do the Manual Transmission M6 Top Gear Relearn process, which is an appendix to the manual linked on the Tazer site. Once I did that, I have had no issues so far.
Sponsored