Sponsored

Tacky Logos on Accessories

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
@chili1 2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M. Image chaser.
Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had just ordered RUBIMALL from Pixel decals, now thinking I like RUBISNOB better. Have to call them in the morning.
I'm glad I could be of assistance.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I’m proud of my Jeep Wrangler Sport freedom edition. Just because my Jeep doesn’t say rubicon across the side of the hood doesn’t mean it is any less a Jeep than yours. Ain’t no space in this place for hate, yo! ??

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I've a Sport S, with Rubicon suspension, wheels, and tires. What Bilstens did you go with, for better articulation? Did they soften the ride?
I got bilsten 5100s for 2~3in lift. About the ride I notice less body roll and a more controlled ride off road. i dont notice much that stiff vs soft ride people talk about so I really dont know if they are better.

My rubicon shocks would overextend and clunk on normal driving when accelerating hard from stop. When I measure the distance between mounts for the shocks I realized the front shocks didnt fit properly. So thats probably why I noticed improvements with the Bilstein.

The bilstein are long travel shocks so they will give more articulation even with stock springs.

Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had just ordered RUBIMALL from Pixel decals, now thinking I like RUBISNOB better. Have to call them in the morning.
But, for your 392, i think RubiGrrrr would be catchier.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got bilsten 5100s for 2~3in lift. About the ride I notice less body roll and a more controlled ride off road. i dont notice much that stiff vs soft ride people talk about so I really dont know if they are better.

My rubicon shocks would overextend and clunk on normal driving when accelerating hard from stop. When I measure the distance between mounts for the shocks I realized the front shocks didnt fit properly. So thats probably why I noticed improvements with the Bilstein.

The bilstein are long travel shocks so they will give more articulation even with stock springs.
Hmm, my suspension doesn't clunk at all. It did for a time, until I crawled under, and tightened the rear shocks and suspension parts more.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Hmm, my suspension doesn't clunk at all. It did for a time, until I crawled under, and tightened the rear shocks and suspension parts more.
Yeah my shocks were overextended. The rubi springs I got lifted my front abour 2 and 1/4 inches.

treesmacker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Sport S 2.0, 2013 Honda Accord V6

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I’m proud of my Jeep Wrangler Sport freedom edition. Just because my Jeep doesn’t say rubicon across the side of the hood doesn’t mean it is any less a Jeep than yours. Ain’t no space in this place for hate, yo! ??
Anyone can be a rubicon with the write 3m application!

bohnster

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude GCM
Occupation
Bourbon Taster
It could be worse. You could be living/Jeepin' in Florence Alabama and see this new city logo every day...
Jeep Wrangler JL Tacky Logos on Accessories flo2

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
41HmxkO+VuL._AC_.jpg

just saying.....
Imo, the OEM Rubicon decal should be color-matched to the paint job and just a shade darker or lighter so that it's still visible, but just barely. I don't mind understated OEM badging, but the red outline on that decal and the red background on the side Jeep badges just looks gaudy and gross unless you have the Firecracker or Snazzberry paint job.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Fishbone Offroad makes a product I would love to have. But I won't buy it for just this reason.
I'm curious as to what that is? I've got the Mako front bumper and skid plate. The bumper has a very discrete tag riveted to it, and the skid plate has a laser cut logo. Not a big fan of having that, but it's not the worst.

mark203

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys XR
Clubs

I'm curious as to what that is? I've got the Mako front bumper and skid plate. The bumper has a very discrete tag riveted to it, and the skid plate has a laser cut logo. Not a big fan of having that, but it's not the worst.
In this case, "discrete" is not an attribute. The logo is a major feature.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tacky Logos on Accessories FB25100-i1[1]
Sponsored

Last edited: