Sponsored

Dealer Logos / Decals on your JL

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The license plate frame I don’t really care about as it can be removed without leaving a mark and I wouldn’t otherwise have one.
Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
This is where the dealer vinyl used to be located on mine. I also took the license plate frame off right after I checked the fuses on day 1.

375T-lQRiOJ8go5?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

Ang1Sgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2 door, 2020 Subaru Outback,
Occupation
Retired X2
Vehicle Showcase
I usually purge these things soon after purchase. But My wife and I found darn near the exact Jeep we wanted USED, in an area of the Country we love and may soon move too. (3-5 years)
Rocky Top is in an area that we are looking at to move too. So it just made sense to leave it on. It’s also one of the better Dealer Badges I’ve seen.

39A6E235-D7A9-458E-AE47-3EF767360F70.jpeg

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Jeep Wrangler JL Dealer Logos / Decals on your JL E46D0524-12AB-4800-A937-2B28C624EBD0

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealer Logos / Decals on your JL CD5A3C36-5718-4BB9-AD2D-2C4528A13F37

On the first Jeep, it had the dealer installed frame and front plate. On the 23 I asked them not put the front plate on, but they delivered it with that hideous sticker on this interesting delivery setup… Came like that all the from Missouri to Florida in the winter, wasn’t happy.

diesel_dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 4xe
I usually purge these things soon after purchase. But My wife and I found darn near the exact Jeep we wanted USED, in an area of the Country we love and may soon move too. (3-5 years)
Rocky Top is in an area that we are looking at to move too. So it just made sense to leave it on. It’s also one of the better Dealer Badges I’ve seen.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealer Logos / Decals on your JL CD5A3C36-5718-4BB9-AD2D-2C4528A13F37
Oh man this would drive me nuts but only because it's slightly crooked.

Sponsored

Ang1Sgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2 door, 2020 Subaru Outback,
Occupation
Retired X2
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, if there is ANY issue, it is due that it is off kilter a few degrees. I have a new one coming from the Dealership! LOL!

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Does your JL have a dealer logo on it or did you ask them to have it removed? I prefer not to have the additional logo on the back tailgate. I asked them not to put it on my JK and I'll likely do the same with my new order.

Do you think dealerships have an issue with this if you ask them in advance?
I specifically asked my salesman to put it in writing when I made my order, and then kindly reminded him about 2 weeks before delivery.
He came through and there was never a dealer decal put on my fresh paint.

That said, I had a great experience through the whole process and I may very well keep the license plate frame on the rear. MAYBE.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I specifically asked my salesman to put it in writing when I made my order, and then kindly reminded him about 2 weeks before delivery.
He came through and there was never a dealer decal put on my fresh paint.

That said, I had a great experience through the whole process and I may very well keep the license plate frame on the rear. MAYBE.
I asked mine to leave off any dealer stuff and they delivered it with stickers, license plate frames, and a spare carrier. :swear: It was nothing to pull it all off, just annoying that it had to be done after asking for them not to put that garbage on there. I also took off 2 stars on the review I left just for that. It fit nicely in a trashbag. :CWL:

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
I took the dealer plate frames off the Jeep when the permanent plates came. I dont use any frame. The dealer I got my Jeep at was great and I have heard their service department is also really good, but they are over 50 miles away. My local dealer I have not had great service with on prior vehicles (2008 JK and 2015 300S) so I would definitely not give them any free advertising on the back of my Jeep.
Sponsored