Stinger Heigh10

Stickman3

First Name
Aloysius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport JL
Anyone know if you can change the color of the text that comes up on the screen? I thought I saw it somewhere but I can't find it.

Has anyone found a screen protector for it ?
it actuallt comes with a screen protector on it originally...mine was a little sctracthed, so i removed it...
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
it actuallt comes with a screen protector on it originally...mine was a little sctracthed, so i removed it...
yeah I'm still using that one, I bought a universal from Amazon but it's like 1/16th too small and I'm not sure my OCD could deal with that LOL!

Stickman3

First Name
Aloysius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport JL
Hey Todd,
I believe the OP questions were answered in another thread. Are you referring to volume and sound settings?
The HEIGH10 has a 15-band equalizer, sound correction, and crossover adjustments. If your Jeep is factory amplified (meaning it has the Alpine system), you need to turn on the factory amplifier in the audio settings menu. This will grey out some features, but not all. The factory amplifier is very limited on customizing it's settings. There is also a 4-channel 25w RMS/50w peak amplifier build into the HEIGH10. Regardless of the HEIGH10 being connected to a factory system or aftermarket system, you should be getting a lot better quality sound if tuned correctly.
For call volume and bluetooth volume, these are usually related to phone settings for CarPlay/Android Auto. Check your phone volume settings for these specific connections as it is often set to raise or lower volume depending on the connection type.
Feel free to message me with any questions!
Hi mike,, I am a 2018 JL sport s owner and just replaced my uconnect with the high ten and jwk 18 integration kit...Can i reach out to you with some questions..My SWC is driving me crazy and the time correction......thanks, stickman

Mike - Stinger Off-Road

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stingeroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Automotive Electronics
Hi mike,, I am a 2018 JL sport s owner and just replaced my uconnect with the high ten and jwk 18 integration kit...Can i reach out to you with some questions..My SWC is driving me crazy and the time correction......thanks, stickman
Hey stickman,

Yes, feel free to message me with any questions or give us a call at (727) 732-3114 for any technical assistance.

Thank you,

Luixlopez

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler 392
good morning
i recently installed stinger height10 in my 392. had it done by an audio professional. and also two side cameras.
I find the following problem, INTEGRATION APP error.
I don't know how to solve it. is it for update? or installation? or defect in the modules?
thank you

Jeep Wrangler JL Stinger Heigh10 A0F3752F-BD15-44CE-95FC-EAB5ECF69F3F

Sponsored

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
good morning
i recently installed stinger height10 in my 392. had it done by an audio professional. and also two side cameras.
I find the following problem, INTEGRATION APP error.
I don't know how to solve it. is it for update? or installation? or defect in the modules?
thank you

Jeep Wrangler JL Stinger Heigh10 A0F3752F-BD15-44CE-95FC-EAB5ECF69F3F
Welcome to the nightmare. My reverse camera screen goes to a washout green periodically. My front cam turns on and flickers almost every time I put the Jeep in drive. The reverse screen pops up randomly from time to time, out of the blue when I am driving and I have to hit the home button. “BT audio” loses connection on a regular basis.

I recently checked for the most current updated firmware (which it was) and downloaded it again anyway.

This did not fix any of the problems.

I also purchased the $125+ sd card for navigation/gps and found it is out of date. I got lost three times before going back to my Apple Maps.

Ripsaw502

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4
Occupation
Dump truck Driver
I have a question do you lose your audio or station indicator in the middle of a 2018 jlu rubicon dash? because i have a tazer jl that i would like to install and this where you accuse those functions .

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
I have a question do you lose your audio or station indicator in the middle of a 2018 jlu rubicon dash? because i have a tazer jl that i would like to install and this where you accuse those functions .
I'm not 100% clear on the question. When I loose blue tooth connection, the icon for the blue tooth connection on the Heigh10 changes to light gray (I think). This indicates the connection is lost and I have to go back to my iphone settings to reconnect. It continues happening, even 2-3 times a day now. Very frustrating, as it takes my attention off the road every time, and for the amount I spent on this thing..... I also have a Tazer Mini. This doesn't have anything to do with the connection loss. To be clear, my cell phone stays connected in every other vehicle, so it is not my phone.

Ripsaw502

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4
Occupation
Dump truck Driver
in the center of the dashboard where the digital menu speed oil psi ect. there is a spot current radio or xm station this is the same place your tazer info should come up does it still?

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
in the center of the dashboard where the digital menu speed oil psi ect. there is a spot current radio or xm station this is the same place your tazer info should come up does it still?

I will have to check tomorrow.