Sting Grey opinions?

Austincreek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
So, I have been lurking the forum for a little while, but just joined because I am getting ready to order a 2020 JLU Sport S. Thanks for all the help in that endeavor!

I'm down to the most important decisions: trying to decide between stingray grey or blue. Any comments from Stingray grey owners on how that holds up? Does it shoe scratches or dust more or less than other colors like the blue? Thanks
Absolutely love ours. I think it’s a rather unique grey color.

upload_2019-9-27_0-26-11.jpeg
Sponsored

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
So, I have been lurking the forum for a little while, but just joined because I am getting ready to order a 2020 JLU Sport S. Thanks for all the help in that endeavor!

I'm down to the most important decisions: trying to decide between stingray grey or blue. Any comments from Stingray grey owners on how that holds up? Does it shoe scratches or dust more or less than other colors like the blue? Thanks
Not sure if you’ve made your decision yet, but I have sting gray and absolutely love it. Looks just as good dirty as it does clean. Completely hides the dust. Can’t speak to scratches **knock on wood**

Scott D Hall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sting-Gray Rubicon 2.0L Turbo, 2.5" Mopar Lift w/Fox Shocks, Rock-Slider PowerSteps, BigBoy Seat Rails / 2013 Jeep Rubicon 10th Anniversary (Son's car) / 2019 Porsche Cayenne (Wife's Rocket) / 2019 Skeeter SX250
Love mine!

I have had more compliments on this color than any other car color I have owned.

JLU.jpg

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
We decided on the Sing Grey, and just picked it up last weekend. Love it! I've already gotten one compliment from a stranger on the color.
Welcome to the club!! Great choice!!

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Why not Graphite Gray, it's a nice Metallic and looks awesome on my truck

Considering how boring Blacks, Whites, and Gray/Silvers are, go Ocean Blue, or Bikini

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Dropped my JLUR off for its oil change yesterday at the dealer. As she was checking me in she was looking at the color and stopped and asked said she liked the color and asked what was the color. I should have told her to ask someone who worked at the dealer...

Jeep life

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2016 Porsche Macan Turbo
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Another vote for SG but my opinion is biased....
Jeep Wrangler JL Sting Grey opinions? eviantart.net%2Fa967%2Fth%2Fpre%2Fi%2F2005%2F050%2F5%2F6%2Fwelcome_home_sanitarium_by_irem_altan
Great looking Jeep, do you still have it? If so, do you know if your BFG OWL tires are load C?

ChapChai

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR '17 BMW X5
Great looking Jeep, do you still have it? If so, do you know if your BFG OWL tires are load C?
Yes, still own it. Plan on giving it to my son in about 8 years.
Per the build sheet they are..
LT285/70R17C OWL Off-Road Tires
Sponsored