Steering issues 2019 JL Rubicon

Ronnie walraven

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlur
Just bought as of three weeks ago 2019 jl rubicon With 17000 miles wife has got 2017 35000 miles my JL drives like crap wife’s drives great Dealer says it’s normal Lot of money to pay for something That drives like my old 2002 TJ I actually think it drove better
Sponsored

RichD

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
There are 100s if not 1000s of posts throughout this forum regarding JL steering issues. Research here, then try to narrow down your concerns. There could be a specific problem, or it could be "they're all like that" (as I was told by my dealer)!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
May I suggest that you checkout the thread here that has hundreds of pages of discussion on this topic?

since this is your first post on these boards, I’m curious, has the Jeep JL‘s steering degraded over the last 3 weeks of ownership or did it drive the same during your test drive? If it drives the same, why did you buy it?

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara

conmax

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler JLUR
welcome to the crowd. this is a very common complaint. my 2019 JLUR wanders. i had all of the FCA fixes as well as longer Mopar LCA,s, aftermarket steering stabilizer, sector shaft, tightened steering box, lowered tire pressures and more. wandering is still there and it is fatiguing to drive so i only use it for short drives. if i keep it for a few more years, it will be a very low mileage vehicle. this will add to its resale value. it is small solace for suffering driving it.
Sponsored