2019 Jeep Rubicon sensor/service issues

Lcook907

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I have a 2019 Rubicon with 31k miles. The “A” with a circular arrow and exclamation in yellow light turned on last month. 3weeks later I had several lights, errors/service messages pop up on my dash. Eventually giving me several issues and also making the Jeep not drivable. Stalled will I was driving, steering wheel locked up, shifter locked up. Some of the codes/messages I got are Services shifter, speed sensors, brake, service abs, Collin sensor, air bag, steering column sensor, service sway bar, rear sensors, e-brake…….along with others. When plugged into computer it gives the run/start relay as the issue. Replaced and things went away for about 30 mins. Has anyone had these issues. Still under warranty but repairs are 2months out. Could these issues stem from a bad battery? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

DKayGing

First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I have a 2019 Rubicon with 31k miles. The “A” with a circular arrow and exclamation in yellow light turned on last month. 3weeks later I had several lights, errors/service messages pop up on my dash. Eventually giving me several issues and also making the Jeep not drivable. Stalled will I was driving, steering wheel locked up, shifter locked up. Some of the codes/messages I got are Services shifter, speed sensors, brake, service abs, Collin sensor, air bag, steering column sensor, service sway bar, rear sensors, e-brake…….along with others. When plugged into computer it gives the run/start relay as the issue. Replaced and things went away for about 30 mins. Has anyone had these issues. Still under warranty but repairs are 2months out. Could these issues stem from a bad battery? Thanks in advance.
I’ve read there have been some sensor delays or connectivity issues with the airbag. Have you gotten anymore info on this? What did the dealership say? See my recent post about my airbag.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Take it to South Main Auto Repair. But seriously have you checked fuses, etc? I have an SUV and the center infotainment screen that basically controls everything went blank one day, making the car hard to drive. It was just a blown fuse.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Sounds like you need a new battery or two.
Sponsored