CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

With Jeep trying to play tit for tat with Ford in regards to the Bronco, maybe this will push them to release a SRT tune like they had hinted at last year. Heck, even if it was 66% of what was on the Jeepster concept, that would be awesome.
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Wow, good for Ford.

The 2.0T is a global motor, and, while other options, like the Alpha's, squeeze out higher numbers, I wonder if there is sufficient cooling headroom for increase usable power.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Wow, good for Ford.

The 2.0T is a global motor, and, while other options, like the Alpha's, squeeze out higher numbers, I wonder if there is sufficient cooling headroom for increase usable power.
There are already a couple tunes out there seeing pretty good numbers. I'd still prefer to have one that doesn't void my warranty though.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
There are already a couple tunes out there seeing pretty good numbers. I'd still prefer to have one that doesn't void my warranty though.
Burger was pretty good about hiding their piggybacks. Have you looked into the JB4?

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Burger was pretty good about hiding their piggybacks. Have you looked into the JB4?
I'm actually not too interested, it's a jeep and I know I'm not getting anywhere like my RS did.
They can't hide a tune completely, they will eventually find it. If Jeep offered one though, I would probably get it.

Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
I doubt they will release a tuner, as I’m sure they don’t want to add more warranty liability. I hope I’m wrong.

OP
OP
CreepyCrepe

CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

I doubt they will release a tuner, as I’m sure they don’t want to add more warranty liability. I hope I’m wrong.
This wouldn't be a tuner, but just a reflash that you would get done at the dealer.