Speaker Replacement Instruction Options

STxWrangler

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I finally installed new knee panel and soundbar speakers along with the dash tweeters in my 2019 Jeep JL 2 door Wrangler Sport. I primarily used YouTube videos to walk me through the steps involved to complete the tasks. The videos along with tips from this website were very helpful.

One area that I was not able to find much help was on the replacement of the driver side knee panel speaker. After searching for help on the steps to replace this I finally found an instructional PDF file from Crutchfield. It cost about ten bucks but was well worth the cost because it gave me a step by step procedure to allow me to replace the speaker without issues or problems. For future Jeepsters that want to replace the driver side speaker as part of an overall upgrade this PDF file is a great option until someone comes up with a detailed video to help you through the stops involved.
Sponsored

jeeplaw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona, 2019 JLUR
Great find. What speakers did you go with in the kick panels? Are you amping them?

OP
OP

STxWrangler

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Great find. What speakers did you go with in the kick panels? Are you amping them?
I used the Kicker KSC404 KSC40 4" coax speakers with 0.5" tweeters in the knee panels and Alpine S65.2 coax speakers in the soundbar. I also installed the Alpine PSS 23-WRA subwoofer/Amplifier and the combination of these items sounds fantastic.
Sponsored