Soft Top Headliner for JL

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I saw that you have soft top liners for JK 2 and 4 door, will these also fit the JL and if not do you plan on coming out with a similar product?
Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Hi,
we are working on the soft top headliners for the JLs (2 & 4 door). We are hoping to have them ready within a couple of months. We had planned to have them long before now but we are just so busy trying to keep up with hard top orders. Thanks everyone so much for all the support we get on this and other forums.
We will announce when the soft top headliners are available.
best regards,
Mark

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
I saw that you have soft top liners for JK 2 and 4 door, will these also fit the JL and if not do you plan on coming out with a similar product?
Hi Michael, I just realized that we never updated this thread when we launched our new Jeep Soft Top Headliners for the JL4 (4-door), a while back. They are live on our website and are available in the following colors: Black, Graphite, Medium Gray & Oak.

Here's our JL4 Soft Top Headliner Installation [Video]

We don't currently have an option for the JL2 (2-door) with everything going on this year, but we're hoping to be able to offer that next year.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.

-Mark

hbanghart24

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport Manual
Hi Michael, I just realized that we never updated this thread when we launched our new Jeep Soft Top Headliners for the JL4 (4-door), a while back. They are live on our website and are available in the following colors: Black, Graphite, Medium Gray & Oak.

Here's our JL4 Soft Top Headliner Installation [Video]

We don't currently have an option for the JL2 (2-door) with everything going on this year, but we're hoping to be able to offer that next year.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.

-Mark
Any chance these will be available for the soft top 2 door JL soon or will the 2 dr JK one work with it?

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Any chance these will be available for the soft top 2 door JL soon or will the 2 dr JK one work with it?
Hi Heather, that's a great question. We do plan on making a Soft Top Headliner for the JL 2-door, but do not currently have an ETA. Unfortunately, the headliner for the JK 2-door will not work for the JL2.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

-Mark

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Hi Heather, that's a great question. We do plan on making a Soft Top Headliner for the JL 2-door, but do not currently have an ETA. Unfortunately, the headliner for the JK 2-door will not work for the JL2.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

-Mark
Hey Mark,

I'll necro this 11 months later. I still see there's no 2-door headliner, any progress to report or ETA? I'd love to have 1.
Sponsored