Nomad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
You would waste many man hours, causing thousands of dollars of damage to the home builder. Not what I would call nice.
Sponsored

Flyslinger2

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara
Before there was BMX bikes we kids in our neighborhood would run our long fork banana seat bikes up and down mounds of dirt and basement holes until something would break-a bicycle chain, a tire or a limb.

I see no problems here with a grown adult and a grown adults toy trying to see if they can launch and do a back flip and stick the landing like we did as kids!

Last edited:

Sponsored

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
police offer: so explain to me again how your jeep ended up upside down in this basement hole?
Well, so, you see officer, it was like this... wel the Jeep done drove itself right into that hole. I’m reckoning she thought she could make it down that there wall. I’m guessing she didn’t read the man-u-el so good and went over the max incline dergrees there..

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Well, so, you see officer, it was like this... wel the Jeep done drove itself right into that hole. I’m reckoning she thought she could make it down that there wall. I’m guessing she didn’t read the man-u-el so good and went over the max incline dergrees there..
police officer: i can understand the T-rex story but yours is just plain ridiculous. hell, i heard they got T-rex down in Costa Rica. and in some rap videos. i aint ever heard of no jeep that can read!

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
police officer: i can understand the T-rex story but yours is just plain ridiculous. hell, i heard they got T-rex down in Costa Rica. and in some rap videos. i aint ever heard of no jeep that can read!
:CWL::LOL::CWL::LOL::CWL:

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Ahahahahahaha

Last edited: