Sponsored

So I begrudgingly got a JL...

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
Thanks Durango. I also typically keep on the doors when it is hot season in the valley in CA. I was in Fort Brag last week for a week. No hard top, doors on.. 55-59 degrees but sunny(I do not have a soft top). Did not need have or need a top. Really nice with the super heater these JLs have, heated seats, heated steering wheel. It was sweet. Yes Cava Robles spot 188 . It is our favorite one there. You have a good eye.
Tehehe. Our motorhome group had a rally at Cava in March - I think we were the first group of pushers there. The low backside at the north of the park - beautiful park, but poor soil prep and our rigs sunk in and/or the leveling jacks punched holes feet deep. I could probably tell where you live too, based on some things in the pics - but that would look too much like stalking! LOL. Maybe we'll see you out there somewhere - your Jeep is nice (I usually go with Silver but decided to do Blue this time - will match the Charger SRT) and stands out in a crowd.
Sponsored