Sponsored

sky touch top on 392

Laserflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 moab
I have a sky touch on my 2019 moab and love it. I left deposit on 392 with sky touch but dealer called me back and said the sky touch was not currently available to order on the 392. Has anyone been able to order 392 with skytouch?
Sponsored

PJJPtx

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 392, '21 JLUR, '18 Sahara, Viper TT, Gallardo
I have a sky touch on my 2019 moab and love it. I left deposit on 392 with sky touch but dealer called me back and said the sky touch was not currently available to order on the 392. Has anyone been able to order 392 with skytouch?
Maybe it was the color combo. I did not have any issues on my end...

dzoph

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2018 jl, 2014 jku, 2012 jku, 2010 jku, 2008 jku, 1990 yj
No issue on mine

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
I ordered my 392 with Sky top, half doors, Graphite. No issue here.

OP
OP

Laserflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 moab
I ordered my 392 with Sky top, half doors, Graphite. No issue here.
from FCA today

This is a follow up email in regards to our conversation about the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 392.

I am writing to advise you that the Sky One-Touch Top is presently suspended from ordering and is anticipated to resume ordering allocation when the ordering system re-opens (estimated second week of December).

At this time, we recommend staying in contact with your local authorized dealership for more updates.

Sincerely,

Sarah
Customer Service Representative
FCA Customer Assistance Center
Jeep Wrangler JL sky touch top on 392 {filename}

Sponsored

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
from FCA today

This is a follow up email in regards to our conversation about the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 392.

I am writing to advise you that the Sky One-Touch Top is presently suspended from ordering and is anticipated to resume ordering allocation when the ordering system re-opens (estimated second week of December).

At this time, we recommend staying in contact with your local authorized dealership for more updates.

Sincerely,

Sarah
Ugh. Thanks. For me this is important enough to wait....
I’ve had Jeeps for 35+ years and I get so tired of taking the tops on and off that this last year I only took it off once. With the sky top I am certain I would use it much more.

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
from FCA today

Sincerely,

Sarah
No problem I already ordered mine with the Sky Touch, if they start building it mid December I’ll be a happy camper. This will be my fifth vehicle ordered from FCA, 2 Challengers (SRT 392 & Hellcat) and 2 Jeeps (2DR Jk and Rubicon JL), The jeeps were 6 weeks builds the Challengers were 8 week builds. I’ll be happy with a end of February deliver.

Reactions: VNT

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Ugh. Thanks. For me this is important enough to wait....
I’ve had Jeeps for 35+ years and I get so tired of taking the tops on and off that this last year I only took it off once. With the sky top I am certain I would use it much more.
It is definitely worth waiting for! You'll get a lot of use out of it.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
So you can order the 392 with the 3 piece hard top? Not a soft top guy, too many zombies around too tear right through a soft top.

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
from FCA today

Sincerely,

Sarah
I will bet it is a fabric issue at the company that builds the top for Jeep. We ordered a new Master Craft boat and it was delayed due to a shortage of fabric for the seats.
Sponsored