Sky One-Touch Power Top Availability

Cadster

First Name
Cadster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon
I have a friend in Phoenix who recently ordered a 2024 392 and was told that the Sky One-Touch Power Top was no longer available. Can that be right? I consider that option a must have, particularly in Phoenix where it only rains 5 inches per year.
Sponsored

Mifsuud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Clubs

Cannot answer your question directly, gonna comment anyway. SOT is not mandatory in Phoenix.

I live in Phoenix and would never have the SOT here. Black top + heat soak through material = heat stroke in your Jeep. It may rain 5" a year, we also have 5 months of summer mid-May to mid-October where your house windows are closed and not opened. It's 102F @2am here. Literally.

And when it isn't 110F+ in the non-summer months 80% of the population here are pansies who wear jackets when it's 70F outside.

ParadigmDawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X, 2023 Rubicon 392
Clubs

Cannot answer your question directly, gonna comment anyway. SOT is not mandatory in Phoenix.

I live in Phoenix and would never have the SOT here. Black top + heat soak through material = heat stroke in your Jeep. It may rain 5" a year, we also have 5 months of summer mid-May to mid-October where your house windows are closed and not opened. It's 102F @2am here. Literally.

And when it isn't 110F+ in the non-summer months 80% of the population here are pansies who wear jackets when it's 70F outside.
No issue for me in Texas.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I have a friend in Phoenix who recently ordered a 2024 392 and was told that the Sky One-Touch Power Top was no longer available. Can that be right? I consider that option a must have, particularly in Phoenix where it only rains 5 inches per year.
Unavailability is usually linked to certain colours

alphawolff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I have a 24 392 with this option. Options are frequently removed from the order sheets and re-added when they become available again. I'd check back in a few weeks to see if it's changed.

My 2 door 24' only had half door lowers available as an order option for example, and a few months later the upper/lower option became available

Sponsored

Mgdstar

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X, 2007 & 2008 Sahara Unlimited
Wait for the SOT, it’s a great option.

Buckzona

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU
I live in Phoenix and have the SOT on my '21 JLUR and drive with it open at least 8 months a year. I also installed the insulation & mesh from Hot Headliners for the summer months, both of which help alot! If you get the option, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Also here in Phoenix. The SOT is amazing here. With our 30 degree temperature differential of any given day, there's almost always a point in the day that it feels wonderful to have the top back, and other points where you don't want open.
Sponsored