Sponsored

Sky one-touch soft top not available to order?

erdoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW Z4, 2015 Edge (to be replaced by 2019 Sahara UL)
Hubby went to order Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and was told the sky one-touch power soft top "on hold in production, not supposed Jeeps with one, not supposed to make any" - but reading this forum it looks like they are available. What's the truth? Thanks!
Sponsored

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
Hubby went to order Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and was told the sky one-touch power soft top "on hold in production, not supposed Jeeps with one, not supposed to make any" - but reading this forum it looks like they are available. What's the truth? Thanks!
I ordered mine on 9/12 and I have a VIN and estimated build and ship dates.

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine on 9/12 and I have a VIN and estimated build and ship dates.
My guess. The dealerships just got allocated their 2018 Power tops and they are sitting on the lot. How better to sell them than put a “hold” or delay on new orders for 19 power tops?

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
My guess. The dealerships just got allocated their 2018 Power tops and they are sitting on the lot. How better to sell them than put a “hold” or delay on new orders for 19 power tops?
The opposite. Those of us who placed orders for 2018 power tops are still waiting on them to be built. Only certain colors have started builds for 2018 power tops and after the delays and shortages they’re likely just restricting the 2019’s while they try to catch up on the 18’s.
Sponsored