First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I am a short hop driver. I'm retired and most everything is five minutes away. Today I had to go to the State Fairgrounds for a COVID shot, and drive nearly a half hour at highway speeds to get there. [quite a field trip for an old fogy like me]. To my surprise the passive regeneration worked (albeit slowly). My soot went from 71% down to 66% in the half hour of driving at 65mph.

More impressive: 26.9 mpg on 35s.
Sponsored

JNewton918

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Ecodiesel, 1987 Porsche 944 Turbo
How are you able to monitor the soot level? Is it a mode that's viewed in the cluster or do you have an aftermarket gauge that monitors the regen?

OP
OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
How are you able to monitor the soot level? Is it a mode that's viewed in the cluster or do you have an aftermarket gauge that monitors the regen?
I'm using a Scangauge II. There are several threads on operation and installation in this forum. Check them out. It's a great/cheap addition. Almost a must-have for the EcoDiesel.

p.s. Check out the Banks gauges on this forum as well. They serve a similar function. They're a little more expensive. I liked the way the Scangauge mounted better.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I'm using a Scangauge II. There are several threads on operation and installation in this forum. Check them out. It's a great/cheap addition. Almost a must-have for the EcoDiesel.

p.s. Check out the Banks gauges on this forum as well. They serve a similar function. They're a little more expensive. I liked the way the Scangauge mounted better.
do you know what the banks can’t do that scanguage can? I only want that one because it easily integrates with their pedal monster and I’m also still not clear if the Tazer can function concurrently
Sponsored