Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
I feel like we're missing a lot of people in this vote. Out of 89,924 members only 197 (.2%) have voted. Where is everyone? :(
I met a guy 2 days ago with a Wrangler here in Dallas, his factory order was almost exactly the same as mine. Both 2021s, both tan seats, both Sarge green, both Rubicon rock rails, both halogen lights. Only real differences was mines and EcoDiesel and his was a six-cylinder, and he had a hardtop instead of a soft top like me.

Anyways, point being, I asked him if he's a member on the forum. He said he signed up but he hasn't used the account yet.

I have to imagine there's a whole lot of people on here like that. Don't forget even if you get banned they still don't delete your account unless you request it pretty much.

Last edited:
First Name
C Smith.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black sedan
I'm at a guy 2 days ago with a Wrangler here in Dallas, his factory order was almost exactly the same as mine. Both 2021s, both tan seats, both Sarge green, both Rubicon rock rails, both halogen lights. Only real differences was mines and EcoDiesel and his was a six-cylinder, and he had a hardtop instead of a soft top like me.

Anyways, point being, I asked him if he's a member on the forum. He said he signed up but he hasn't used the account yet.

I have to imagine there's a whole lot of people on here like that. Don't forget even if you get banned they still don't delete your account unless you request it pretty much.
And then there are the alter ego accounts…

Sponsored

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I met a guy 2 days ago with a Wrangler here in Dallas, his factory order was almost exactly the same as mine. Both 2021s, both tan seats, both Sarge green, both Rubicon rock rails, both halogen lights. Only real differences was mines and EcoDiesel and his was a six-cylinder, and he had a hardtop instead of a soft top like me.

Yep. If you look at who's voted so far, there are some folks who have 0 posts and 0 threads created. Lurkers... :)

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
In an unusual turn of events an independent enters the race last minute. Due to rule technicality and pulls off a win.

1711629044594-tn.png
DUCK
First name: Donald
Threads: 0
Vehicle(s): this one
Build Thread: n/a

Yep. Checks out. :)

Last edited:

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
She has spent her entire career singing about her terrible choice in men. She shouldn't be endorsing anybody or anything. Or if she does endorse something you should always go opposite of what she endorses.
Jeep Wrangler JL Sexiest Jeep Alive (2024) FINAL ROUND FB_IMG_1707700767555

Sponsored

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

Only-In-A-Jeep

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Looks like Luis/Greg is hanging in there against Sad Robot/Greg(not Greg).
Sponsored