Seattle Area Shops

jdmowery

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Does anyone know of any reputable shops near Seattle? I loved Accessory Outfitters when I lived in Portland, OR and hear great things about Northridge but it’s brutal having good shops 2-3 hours away. I need to start on my Rubicon but also have a 2015 F150 I’m looking to have some work done on as well.
Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
Yes, Northridge is great... ;). We're just a ferry ride across the water and have the largest stock of Jeep parts in WA.

The guys over at Mule Expedition Outfitters in Issaquah can help you out as well, real nice people and they have a bunch of the old school ex-ARB guys there now. Tell 'em Tech Tim sent you.

John down at Auburn Car Care & Off Road is another great guy who has a great reputation for taking care of people and he knows his Jeeps. He also now has a JL of his own that he is mod'ing up.

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
X2 for Northridge. They get your jeep done right and don't try to upsell you on everything.

TheLion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
I used Mule Expedition Outfitters and was nothing but impressed with them.

Jasonep

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubicon Unlimited
I used Mule Expedition Outfitters and was nothing but impressed with them.
Mule is amazing. The owners, Joe and Dana, are great. Mark in sales knows Jeeps. I’ve used them for my Jeep several times and for some aftermarket stuff on my Raptor. They are good people doing good work for a fair price and they will stand behind what they do.
Sponsored