Scrubblade Wiper Blades

runningshoes

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Same here - only reason I didn't get them.....:)
Sponsored

jg45

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
I purchased these at the beginning of October. My experience is that they are on OK wiper and for the price not a bad option. They are not the end all of wipers and are only marginally better than the originals. I was expecting these to wipe away fresh bug splats quickly. What I am finding is that when a bug hits the windshield, I'll squirt some washer fluid and let the three wipes happen. Bug guts still there and smeared. Takes several more hits with fluid and additional wipes to get it mostly clean. I also find that they streak when there is only light rain or mist. I am using the Heavy Duty version as recommended for the Jeep. I'll probably try some other brands before deciding, but not the BFGs.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
You could be waiting a while. I still have the original wiper blades on my '12 JKUR and they are in pretty good shape.
20210126_075954.jpg
I am on my third set. The dirt and mud wear them out fast. My Jeep spends a lot of time on the trail.

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
These are really just OK. I’m disappointed as they were awesome on my FJC back when.

Too much water left each wipe, and bugs just leave too of a mess still. Just doesn’t make it worthwhile for the inconvenience of finding them anymore.
Sponsored