Rugged Ridge HD full width bumper

Elliott

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL
Anyone installed the rugged ridge full width bumper and have pics ?
Sponsored

GreySportySpice

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL Sport 6MT, 21' Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
A good place to check would be the list of aftermarket bumpers thread. If it's any help I have the stubby.

IMG_20191111_105212.jpg

GreySportySpice

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL Sport 6MT, 21' Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Bolted in pretty easy. The 2 brackets that hang down to mount the stock skid plate stick out and are visible from the side. Would probably not be as noticable with full width.

Bumper is nice feels very solid. I'm a big fan of the X Stryker bar as well. It is only a bolt on so I'm not banking on it being bulletproof but its a perfect fit.

Fog lights used to be the stock halogen ones. Bumper comes brackets to mount LEDs or Halogens. Since this pic I have swapped the fogs to the quadratech LED replacements as the Halogens hang too low and filled with water.

Sponsored

Sergio671980

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Bolted in pretty easy. The 2 brackets that hang down to mount the stock skid plate stick out and are visible from the side. Would probably not be as noticable with full width.

Bumper is nice feels very solid. I'm a big fan of the X Stryker bar as well. It is only a bolt on so I'm not banking on it being bulletproof but its a perfect fit.

Fog lights used to be the stock halogen ones. Bumper comes brackets to mount LEDs or Halogens. Since this pic I have swapped the fogs to the quadratech LED replacements as the Halogens hang too low and filled with water.

Do you happen to have a picture of the new lights??
Just curious to see and what you meant by they hang too low
Thanks