First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Technology and Analytics
Just order 35" tires going to keep my current Leveling kit with 35" tires just going to add : Teraflex 1959500 Front & Rear Bump Kit

new pictures will be up on next week :)
How was the ride--any change good/bad after having them a while? I have a 2019 JLUR and after putting a new bumper, skid plate, and winch the rake is more than I want. Have read so many bad things about Spacer lifts but keep seeing posts like this where people love them.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
How was the ride--any change good/bad after having them a while? I have a 2019 JLUR and after putting a new bumper, skid plate, and winch the rake is more than I want. Have read so many bad things about Spacer lifts but keep seeing posts like this where people love them.
the ride is exact same as stock nothing has been changed and for the money i think its best option
if you have heavy front i recommend get at least 2" Spacer kit from Teraflex or other brands
most of space lift are same ( on most brands ) its just personal taste i guess
i upgraded to 2.5" Spacer lift ( Spring spacer + Shock extensions ) and still like it how the car performed
recently ordered 3.5" Lift kit ( so my 2.5" spacer lift will be removed and for sale soon )

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I put on the Teraflex ST1 spacer kit which is 2" on front, 1.5" on rear, on 35's. No difference in ride quality that I can detect and have been off road many times. I have added Metalcloak skids and a winch to the font so wanted to offset the extra weight. Teraflex doesn't even recommend shock extensions for this lift. Told me it would compress the shocks too much. Only recommended for 2.5" and above. The stock shocks will likely wear a bit faster, but then I'll put on some Falcons.
(too much snow here to send a pic today ;)

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
2.5" Spacer kit with 35" tires

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon with Teraflex Leveling kit installed IMG_3131
bump!

looks perfect!!!

How's it holding up? Still feels and drives like stock?

I was talking to service rep today at local Jeep asking about lifts and warranty stuff and he recommended this leveling kit with 35's as being all a noob will need and it looks great too.
sure does!

OP
OP

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
bump!

looks perfect!!!

How's it holding up? Still feels and drives like stock?

I was talking to service rep today at local Jeep asking about lifts and warranty stuff and he recommended this leveling kit with 35's as being all a noob will need and it looks great too.
sure does!
hey mate
the kit is perfect for the money , but if you want more get a 3.5" lift kit for 37" tires
most of dealer is Socal wont make problem with your lift

my current setup is :
Metal cloak 3.5" lift with full arms and track bars and never had any problems at dealer
well its depend where but not where i go

good luck mate~

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
hey mate
the kit is perfect for the money , but if you want more get a 3.5" lift kit for 37" tires
most of dealer is Socal wont make problem with your lift

my current setup is :
Metal cloak 3.5" lift with full arms and track bars and never had any problems at dealer
well its depend where but not where i go

good luck mate~
yeah, the guy told me that they now make you get some BS lift warranty for like $500 to do the Mopar lift with them due to FCA giving hassle with warranty issues on lifted Jeeps. sounds like some BS to me, but that's when he mentioned just doing a leveling kit....so you are on a 3.5 now with 37's?

Updated pics please ;)

OP
OP

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, the guy told me that they now make you get some BS lift warranty for like $500 to do the Mopar lift with them due to FCA giving hassle with warranty issues on lifted Jeeps. sounds like some BS to me, but that's when he mentioned just doing a leveling kit....so you are on a 3.5 now with 37's?

Updated pics please ;)
im current on 3.5" + 38" Tires :) , enjoy pics~
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon with Teraflex Leveling kit installed KakaoTalk_20210316_223014824
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon with Teraflex Leveling kit installed KakaoTalk_20210316_223009560

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon with Teraflex Leveling kit installed KakaoTalk_20210316_223019308

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon with Teraflex Leveling kit installed KakaoTalk_20210316_223028883
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon with Teraflex Leveling kit installed KakaoTalk_20210316_223023676
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon with Teraflex Leveling kit installed Hellsgate 2.JPG

BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
Hi members just like to share my experience with Teraflex Leveling kit

install was straight and easy rear was piece of cake i cheated with springs compressor haha

front had to drop the axle but don't need to remove everything from manual

install took around 3 hours by my self no help was need it

no other plans yet for more lift :) , enjoy pictures

Did you ever change out shocks? What did you go with?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ever change out shocks? What did you go with?
good day @BigBruse
from the picture you quote its on Stock shocks with Spacer Lift only and the ride quality is like a stock
from the last pictures i am on 3.5" Metal Cloak Lift kit with Falcon 3.3 SP2 shock atm and no other plans for the lift from now , maybe going to get different shocks later ( Planning on Bilstein 8100 )

ejewels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW - Black
I put on the Teraflex ST1 spacer kit which is 2" on front, 1.5" on rear, on 35's. No difference in ride quality that I can detect and have been off road many times. I have added Metalcloak skids and a winch to the font so wanted to offset the extra weight. Teraflex doesn't even recommend shock extensions for this lift. Told me it would compress the shocks too much. Only recommended for 2.5" and above. The stock shocks will likely wear a bit faster, but then I'll put on some Falcons.
(too much snow here to send a pic today ;)
Interesting TF said that considering other 2” kits come with shock extensions.
Sponsored