First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLRUD
Occupation
Software Developer [ Mainframe ]
My Girl and I both ordered 2021 unlimited, her a sahara, mine rubicon, mine handles much better than her even in around town scenarios...... granted she got the 3.6 and I got the diesel.......
Sponsored

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Ok all along this process of getting ready to put in my order I have assumed I would go with the Rubicon. I live in Las Vegas and there are plenty of trails out here I plan on exploring. I don't think I will go crazy and do any difficult rock crawling. With that said, one of my first mods will be 2.5 to 3" lift/35s. I know the Rubicon has upgraded off road capabilities but I am not sure if I am not doing super serious trails I would need that. I like that the Sahara comes with body color fenders (which was part of my Rubicon upgrade) Leather seats (not 100% sold on this...but I like the tan leather more than having the blue stitching). I added additional upgrades to the Sahara that I didn't have in my Rubicon build (front camera, proximity remote and aux switches) and I came up about 2k less than my Rubicon build. Am I crazy to think this is the better route based off of what I will be doing with the jeep? Thanks for your input.
If you live in Vegas, you need to get a Rubicon and take it to St. George Ut/Sand Hollow. Plenty of trails there of all abilities and you'll know the Rubicon was the right choice.