Sponsored

Rough Country Adjustable Track Bar Issue?

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Hey Guys,
I just installed a Rough country adjustable track bar and i am having issues with the adjustment. If i measure from the face of the shock to the outside top of each tire my measurement is perfect, but if I measure from the face of the frame rail to the outside of each tire i am off by 3/4 to 1 inch. I also put a straight edge up on the face of each tire and measure the distance to the side of each fender and the measurement is perfect? am i doing something wrong?
Sponsored

Gadgetguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Just put on the RC 3.5" lift on my wife's Jeep with adj. track bar and lower control arms. I could tell the axle was off center a bit, adjusted it while on the ground then tightened everything. I think it is pretty good but have an appointment Monday to get everything aligned. Rather take it to get an alignment than guess and "be close".

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys,
I just installed a Rough country adjustable track bar and i am having issues with the adjustment. If i measure from the face of the shock to the outside top of each tire my measurement is perfect, but if I measure from the face of the frame rail to the outside of each tire i am off by 3/4 to 1 inch. I also put a straight edge up on the face of each tire and measure the distance to the side of each fender and the measurement is perfect? am i doing something wrong?
Use a level when measuring off the face of the wheel. I measured from the face to the fender.